BY WHISKAS

Protein rich for lean muscles; Omega 6 fatty acids to help support skin and coat health; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints. see more...

Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
My Boyfriend Daughters cat "Sparkle seems to love this brand. It doesn't have a fish smell at all. Sparkle is not a big cat and she is fed twice a day. We buy this at Walmart. She seems to like this brand out of all other brands we have bought due to her vomiting the others. I think we have finally found the good stuff she likes.
cynthia s.
whittier, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I also give this product 5 stars I would give it 10 if I could my cats love it and I love the price and I've already recommended to all my cat friends and we all use the same food for our cats
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Got this for my cat because it was on sale. He seemed to enjoy it since he ate the whole dang bowl 😂 but then again my cat is fat and will eat just about anything you give him 😂 will most likely buy again
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was around 4-5 dollars at either dollar general or Walmart. I can't remember where I got it. It was one of those "I'm out of cat food and this is the closest stores and looks like a good brand" purchase.
Paula P.
Arnold
My cats loved the taste and the price was very reasonable.  They seemed to digest them very well.  I would definitely buy this product again.
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love my his cat food I had to switch to the senior formula because they were putting on to much weight but they love the flavor
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is super picky when it comes to food. She refuses to eat anything but seafood. She loves Whiskas and meows for more food!
Nikki R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sometimes my demon cat will eat this food and sometimes she won't. When she does it eat she becomes a gentle loving kitty.
Erica E.
Bemidji, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that this cat food is affordable and comes in a lot of variety. My cat eats it up right away so it must be good! 😻
Kristen S.
Perry , FL
My cats love this food! They love it so much that I can't switch to another type or they will not eat it at all!