Whiskas Savory Pate Salmon Dinner Cat Food uploaded by Alex L.Whiskas Savory Pate Salmon Dinner Cat Food uploaded by erica r.Whiskas Savory Pate Salmon Dinner Cat Food uploaded by Chardel F.

BY WHISKAS #63 in Cat Food

Whiskas® Savory Pate® Salmon Dinner in Sauce Food for Cats.
New & improved recipe!
Antioxidants for a healthy immune system. see more...

Nicole M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Whiskas Savory Pate Salmon Dinner Cat Food is our go to when we want wet cat food for our kitten. He loves all the tastes of the Whiskas varieties. Pro is that he loves it and con is that it is not resealable for when we only use half of it. Great price and you can find it at any local supermarket.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love anything to be honest but they love this kind son much, that they can eat it over and over ! Usually they get sick of the same old food but this one nope! I'm so shocked they really love this and go crazy for it
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Our cat loves this moist little packet of food. Salmon is her favorite. She loves it so much that just tapping the cover will bring her running. She thinks it’s good stuff! We buy it as a treat to reward her good behavior
🎀Mandi B.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food. As soon as I opened it she can smell it and she comes running towards me because she is so excited about it. She is a very picky cat she will not eat dry food even if she’s been starved for a day.
Renee S.
Harmony
My cat didn't like it, she prefers others brands conpaired to this one it's the cheaper kinds that she will eat.  I do like the smaller portions opposed to the whole can though.
Libby N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ughhh no. My cats hate pate. And I hate dishing it out. It looks like puke compressed into a dish. I can't stomach dishing this out for them and they don't eat pate like they do chunks of food
Anna Z.
Pensacola
My cat absolutely loves the taste of this food for her and I’m pretty sure if I had a taste of what she’s eating I would love it too and any cat lover should treat your feline friend to a nice meal like this!!!
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
M my cat goes crazy over the stuff. She loves wet food and will literally come running from whatever room she’s in to get some of this. She meows like crazy and you can definitely tell she’s excited.
erica r.
Las Vegas, NV
My cats love the salmon they love it some much I have to wrap it in a bag or they will knock over the trash to get it lol but it makes them so soft and little to no fur balls .. other food seem to have a different effect
Ashley R.
London, OH
My cat loves whiskas canned cat food and it is very reasonable in price and lasts me for awhile. I feed my cat one can in the morning and it is so easy to do with this product.