Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodWhiskas
Whiskas Savory Pate Roasted Chicken Dinner in Meaty Juices

Whiskas® Savory Pate® Roasted Chicken Dinner in Meaty Juices

Questions or comments? 1-800-525-5273.®/™ trademarks © Mars, Incorporated. Silver Tabby image and tray shape are ® trademarks. Whiskas® Food for Cats Savory Pate® Roasted Chicken Dinner in Meaty Juice is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance. Antioxidants for a Healthy Immune System Food for Cats New & Improved Recipe

sn buy buenas a mi gato le encanto
Start your review of Whiskas® Savory Pate® Roasted Chicken Dinner in Meaty Juices!
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cat prefers the juice when it comes to cat food or even just a can of tuna, he will eat some of the actual food, but only after he has drank all of the juice. So this was good for him since he prefers it like that
Amanda B.
Little Hocking, OH
This smells great aNd cats go crazy for this u can see little veggies so u no they are getting something that is good for them give it a try
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat loves to eat these treats and sometimes will do tricks for them. They have good flavors to choose from for my kitty.
Thuy D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always get these for my feral cats that I care for in my back yard . They love these and won’t eat anything else I get ! The price is affordable and the cats seem to love it . I would recommend it !
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Here’s another great alternative whiskers roasted chicken dinner my kitty loves them all and met all expectations he loved it There is just not enough in it for him and yes I would recommend it to other cat owners
judy B.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves anything but fish flavored food. My dogs found her outside barely weened apparently left by her mother so she has only grown up with 3 dogs. She is pretty finicky and lets us know when she doesn't like something. She does like this so it must be pretty good.
Alishia K.
republic
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Once in a while be buy our cats wet cat food as a treat. They love all wet cat food. It was a little more money than the 9 lives that I normally get but they loved it all the same.
Fauna H.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cat loves these and let's face it they are buttholes when it comes to being picky. In fact she is even worse if I don't give her enough
Janet B.
Augusta, Maine
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitty just loves this for a treat. Wyen my Sugar sees me pull this out of the cupboard, I can't get it open fast enough for her. After she has that fresh tasting poultry treat, my kitty is purring for hours.
Tammy H.
Montevallo, AL
My cats seemed to be pleased with the can food. They didn't shove it around the plate or knock it off the plate. I like can food, but mainly i feed dry food,. Wet food can be messy. I do like this brand better than most. I would ad have bought it again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...