Whiskas Savory Pate Chicken & Liver Dinner Cat Food uploaded by Miranda R.

BY WHISKAS #47 in Cat Food

Whiskas® Savory Pate® Chicken & Liver Dinner in Meaty Juices Food for Cats.
New & improved recipe!
Antioxidants for a healthy immune system. see more...

lexi r.
Saranac, MI
This is amazing and I love it and so does my cat. It exceeded my expectations and keeps my cat at bay when he is out and about and needs snacks. It is affordable, and I definitely will buy this again!!
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes bonkers over whiskas. She loves their wet food and dry food as well. She does have allergies with certain ingredients and since I started her in whiskas her coat has been beautiful and she’s no longer itching.
Ashley M.
Keansburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The wet food is a bit to wet for my kitty. She’s very picky and won’t really eat it unless I drain it and mix it with some hard food. Other than that she loves whiskas hard food!
Alicia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats favorite is the seafood, but she will eat this if given to her. Other brands you will turn up her noses. But she seem to be okay with this brand non seafood flavors.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got to try these out once and I felt super fancy! The con is they’re kind pricey but my cat seemed to enjoy it! The package is small so it’s only good for one serving size!
💘Mimi J.
Upland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is kinda weird to write a review on cat food since I'm a human and all, but it seems like it's good stuff. My cat tends to enjoy this food, and never rejects it.
My cat loves this food we have tried others but loves this one I don't know why she can smell in it but she knows what it is not expensive at all don't mind paying if my cat enjoys her food I buy this all the time
Angela A.
Fresno
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use wet food for her dinner . She loves this brand and is easy to use and save when you don’t use it all. It’s cheap and you can find it anywhere . I have a bangle cat and she loves it
Dawn D.
My cats love this flavor to I have three of them and they’re very picky with her food but this flavor they loved it was a liver flavor and the price is very reasonable and you cannot get this in almost any grocery store I know they’ll love it and you’ll love it too because the price is good
Tamara M.
My, Rosie really enjoys this brand of food and treats. And often prefers it!

She wasn't a "picky kitty" until I decided to ensure I could easily purchase everything my baby needs for a full, healthy diet & for her basic needs, on a daily basis.
Specifically, from products i could purchase at local shopping centers and having brands that were trusted, widely used and easily accessible.