Whiskas Savory Pate Cat Food

This food helps make it simple and convenient to dish out a delicious, nutritious meal for your cat. Served in a savory sauce and loaded with added vitamins and minerals, the food appeals to your furry friend's cravings while serving up a balanced diet. Treat your cat to the sumptuous flavor of WHISKAS Savory Pate Cat Food. Made with real meat and served in a mouthwatering sauce. Juicy meat and tantalizing texture keep kitty coming back for more Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 3.5oz Directions: Feed 2 trays per 8 lb. to adult cats daily Ingredients: Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken Liver, Salmon, Meat Byproducts, Chicken, Poultry Byproducts, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Added Color, DriedYam, DL-methionine, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Erythorbic Acid, L-cysteine, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, ThiamineMononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Nitrite(for Color Retention), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Vitamin D3Supplement, Folic Acid And Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of VitaminK Activity) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Moisture (max) 82.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Ash (max) 3.0% Taurine (min) 0.05% Vitamin E (min) 11 IU/kg Zinc (min) 27mg/kg

Anyone else’s have issues with their fur babies not enjoying or even touching this type of food? I have 3 babies and not one of them liked this kind.
Start your review of Whiskas Savory Pate Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Katie H.
Franklin, IN
My cats really seem to enjoy this as an occasional treat. There are many different flavors for them to try and most of them they like. The price is good as well. I do wish they were a bit healthier than they are.
Michelle B.
New Albany, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Whiskas Savory Pate Cat Food uploaded by Michelle B.
Whiskas Savory Pate Cat Food uploaded by Michelle B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I already reviewed the wet food that I feed my fur babies. I am not sure why some of these snaps do this where they ask for reviews for products we already reviewed! Whiskas Savory Pate Cat Food Whiskas® Choice Cuts® Seafood Selections Cod & Shrimp, Tuna, Poached Salmon, Ocean Whitefish Cat & Kitten Food Variety Pack
Lisa S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat isn't picky about brands. She loves any cat food brand I place in front of her. She is picky about wet and dry and flavors of the food. I found that she loves all flavors of this brand and they are available in the stores in my area.
brianna R.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The packaging is very convenient just pop it open & give it to your cat my cat seems to like it
Maryjane J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this as a snack and comes running in whenever she hears the lid opening. Smells deliciously fresh while packaging being very convenient. I would recommend this product to anyone that loves their cat. I wish portions were a bit larger.
Letícia S.
goshen
KITTIES LOVE WET FOOD AND TREATS. I love this brand. Even back home in brazil I used to buy them for my kittie.
Saima P.
Bellerose, NY
1,124 reviews
Cats favorite food my cat eat this 3 times a day preety affordable easy to get online
Angel R.
Hesperia, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these foods they are easy to use and they don’t leave a mess I love this brand
Margarita R.
New york
It is a nice pate texture with juice/gel around the outside. The texture and juice/gel is always consistent, not dry one time and liquid the next, always the same firm yet moist pate with the juice/gel around the outside.
Megan M.
Republic, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitty loved this cat food, she had the entire can down within a minute. It comes in a [email protected] flavors.