BY WHISKAS

Whiskas® Savory Pate®.
Roasted chicken dinner in meaty juices.
New & improved recipe!
Food for cats.
Antioxidants for a healthy immune system. see more...

Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Pet Lover Expert
My kitty just loves this for a treat. Wyen my Sugar sees me pull this out of the cupboard, I can't get it open fast enough for her. After she has that fresh tasting poultry treat, my kitty is purring for hours.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves the wet food. This packaging I find is very large. I could be wrong because my cat is very fat not because of this food but because my mom feeds him too much. But I do think Sue great product that my cat loves
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
My cat knows when it’s dinner time, and dinner time isn’t complete without her wet food from whiskas. She won’t eat her dry food unless she has her wet food mixed in. Good price point and my cat loves it
Tammy H.
Montevallo, AL
My cats seemed to be pleased with the can food. They didn't shove it around the plate or knock it off the plate. I like can food, but mainly i feed dry food,. Wet food can be messy. I do like this brand better than most. I would ad have bought it again!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
My cat LOVES this flavor and it's great because I try to keep him away from dry foods in order to keep him better hydrated. When he sees me grab on out of the cupboard he almost scales my pants to get to it. I love that I can let him eat it right out of the container as opposed to having to put it on a dish because I don't want him to cut himself.
Jessica B.
Whiskas is a cheap car food that I would never feed my animals, therefore I would not recommend you to. Whiskas wet food is typically only 4% meat, the rest are fillers which have no nutritional value to your feline. Skip this product and spend a little more on a product your cat will thrive much more off of.
Kara P.
Prince Frederick, MD
My cats have loved the whiskas roasted chicken dinner for years, but it isn't sold everywhere so they don't have it often. It's very inexpensive. While it doesn't have the highest quality ingredients, I don't mind feeding my cats this meal.
Shane A.
Heislerville, NJ
I bought this for my cat as a special treat to give him a break from his usual dry food. He liked it, but not enough to finish the small cup. He licked it mostly.
Alyssa H.
Panama City, FL
We like to give these little dinners to our outdoors cat for little special dinners every now and then. She doesn't like wet food a whole lot but she loves these
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
My cat (rip) always loved the whiskas, especially these! I always cut lots of coupons and would get him a variety and whiskas is great. He did not like any of the patte type of hard canned food. I do hate the packaging, you have to get a butter knife in there to get it all out.