BY WHISKAS

Made with authentic, savory cuts of pure fish in natural juices. New Whiskas Purfectly Fish is a delicious way to make your cat happy. see more...

Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
My cat loves these! She devours these every time I give them to her. She can't get enough of it. I have to limit her usually because don't like her having wet food mot of the time because of it being a mess and she gets gassy.
ashley j.
ashley j.
My cats love these Whiskas wet cat food. I don't buy often but when I do they go crazy & eat every bit of it!
zandra d.
zandra d.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert
My cat really loved to eat these and they're very affordable. I really liked getting her these because unlike the pâté kinds of wet cat foods, these were easier for her to eat.
amanda b.
amanda b.
If I were my cat I'd give this 5 stars! if you all could only see the way this was scarfed down lol!! She was most definitely a fan and I will most definitely be buying more of this!
Andy S.
Andy S.
My cat like this food because its so jelly . her favorite is the salmon and tuna .and actually its smell nice as well some kind of juice cat food are some really strong smell