BY WHISKAS

Made with authentic, savory cuts of pure fish in natural juices. New Whiskas Purfectly Fish is a delicious way to make your cat happy. see more...

Agnes L.
Agnes L.
Atlanta , GA
Pet Lover Expert
My Cat LOVES These Whiskas Chicken Pouches. I Have To Keep her in the room while I fix her bowl in the kitchen,. because she be bouncing all over the place. MEOW! MEOW! is all I hear until I put her bowl down. Lol! These pouches are much better then the cans. easy to open, less mess. The Food Smells Amazing, Like Human Food. I run Hot water over the pouches to warm the food some. then I shake it up, and open the pouch and serve my cat. and she loves it. one pouch aint gonna do it for my fat cat,. she needs two pouches to satisfy her hunger. These Pouches Are Purrfect. Thanks
Megan P.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
My 1.5 year old cat, Jack, loves these!! As soon as I pull them out, he comes running. He seems to like them better than other brands. Eats the entire package! I would recommend to other cat owners like myself!
Traci T.
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
My cat is a fan! And she is picky lol this is the only wet food she eats. It's a good price compared to others as well. The pros are my cat loves it. The cons are the smell lol I would recommend for sure!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Pet Lover Expert
I actually buy these as a treat for my cats because they are a little pricier and not a lot in the bag. My cats do love it and it's pretty fresh looking , not a dry food, I do recommend trying it out though!
Jelesa A.
Jelesa A.
Durham, NC
My babies love these. Shadow and midnight come running when I open these. There the only wet food my kitties will eat. There completely picky and they only like these.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Elk Grove, CA
My cats definitely like this a lot. The price is ok and it's a good size. It does not have the stereo typical can sound so the cats do miss that lol
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Leesburg , FL
My cat loves this I've been buying it for years it's everything you need for your cat and it's affordable and I'll definitely be buying more
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
My cat LOVED this. I feed this to him once a day about 3-4 times a week and oh man it makes him happy. His breath even smells better.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Pet Lover Expert
My cats really like this great tasting cat food. I like that it's made of good ingredients so I know they are getting healthy food. Good value and is pretty cheap.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
My cat loves all types of wet food and this is one of her favorites. She never gives me the chance to put it down all the way.