BY WHISKAS

Made with authentic, savory cuts of pure fish in natural juices. New Whiskas Purfectly Fish is a delicious way to make your cat happy. see more...

Haley D.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really liked this food but my biggest issue with it is that it smells bad on his breath and then it made his BM smell bad too. It was a good price but just not worth the overwhelming smell in the house. Cat loved it though!
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
My cat is a fan! And she is picky lol this is the only wet food she eats. It's a good price compared to others as well. The pros are my cat loves it. The cons are the smell lol I would recommend for sure!
Jelesa A.
Durham, NC
My babies love these. Shadow and midnight come running when I open these. There the only wet food my kitties will eat. There completely picky and they only like these.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats really like this great tasting cat food. I like that it's made of good ingredients so I know they are getting healthy food. Good value and is pretty cheap.
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Cat LOVES These Whiskas Chicken Pouches. I Have To Keep her in the room while I fix her bowl in the kitchen,. because she be bouncing all over the place. MEOW! MEOW! is all I hear until I put her bowl down. Lol! These pouches are much better then the cans. easy to open, less mess. The Food Smells Amazing, Like Human Food. I run Hot water over the pouches to warm the food some. then I shake it up, and open the pouch and serve my cat. and she loves it. one pouch aint gonna do it for my fat cat,. she needs two pouches to satisfy her hunger. These Pouches Are Purrfect. Thanks
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
My 1.5 year old cat, Jack, loves these!! As soon as I pull them out, he comes running. He seems to like them better than other brands. Eats the entire package! I would recommend to other cat owners like myself!
Cynthia H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I actually buy these as a treat for my cats because they are a little pricier and not a lot in the bag. My cats do love it and it's pretty fresh looking , not a dry food, I do recommend trying it out though!
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
My cat loves these! She devours these every time I give them to her. She can't get enough of it. I have to limit her usually because don't like her having wet food mot of the time because of it being a mess and she gets gassy.
amanda b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
If I were my cat I'd give this 5 stars! if you all could only see the way this was scarfed down lol!! She was most definitely a fan and I will most definitely be buying more of this!
zandra l.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat really loved to eat these and they're very affordable. I really liked getting her these because unlike the pâté kinds of wet cat foods, these were easier for her to eat.