Add a Photo

By WHISKAS
Made with authentic, savory cuts of pure fish in natural juices. New Whiskas Purfectly Fish is a delicious way to make your cat happy.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
My cat loves these! She devours these every time I give them to her. She can't get enough of it. I have to limit her usually because don't like her having wet food mot of the time because of it being a mess and she gets gassy.
amanda b.
amanda b.
If I were my cat I'd give this 5 stars! if you all could only see the way this was scarfed down lol!! She was most definitely a fan and I will most definitely be buying more of this!
zandra d.
zandra d.
Springfield, OR
My cat really loved to eat these and they're very affordable. I really liked getting her these because unlike the pâté kinds of wet cat foods, these were easier for her to eat.
ashley j.
ashley j.
My cats love these Whiskas wet cat food. I don't buy often but when I do they go crazy & eat every bit of it!
Andy S.
Andy S.
My cat like this food because its so jelly . her favorite is the salmon and tuna .and actually its smell nice as well some kind of juice cat food are some really strong smell