BY WHISKAS

Product made with flaked tuna. see more...

Whiskas® Purrfectly FISH™ Tuna Entree 3 oz. Pouch
  • "Great price,cat loves them,and all the ingredients are what you would think would be in it , not any extra. " in 1 review
  • "My cats only get wet foods on special occasion but they will go crazy over these packets every time." in 1 review
Samantha T.
Henrico, VA
My cat loves this food. And she is a very picky eater so I highly recommend it.
Adelina F.
BRADFORD, BRADFORD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boy loves this thing and I'm just so happy seeing him eating . This brand actually has very good quality food and I definitely recommend it. [product:whiskas-cat-food-tender-bites-favorite-selections---12-ct]
Arynah A.
My cat was used to dry food so I was worried giving it some of this would put off her appetite, but she enjoyed it just as well. Good price compared to other wet food, sold in small sachets which was a big pro as I didn't have to worry about storing leftovers.
Silvia R.
Miami
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was having a hard time with my cat. He is 9 years old and he is getting older, every time is getting harder to feed him. I bought this on a supermarket and he loved it.
Nicole-lee S.
Bonnyrigg, Midlothian
I switched up my cats food regularly because I couldn’t find something they both really liked and would eat until I tried them with whiskas. One tin does both my cat two meals each so definitely worth buying. Large variety of flavours too.
Iman A.
buraimi, Alburaimi
My cats love it soooo much, the smell of it not bad and this packet is a great 👍🏻 for those who have more than one cat like me, It's easily mixed with other foods so it's smooth and great meal for your 🐱 cat
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes mad for these packets of food, he absolutely loves it! Although I hate the strong smell these sachets have, he loves it and it gets eaten very quickly!
Sophie P.
Welland, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Expensive but worth the money. Very small amount of food in each bag so i feed my kitty 2 bag at a time. Good treat sometimes cuz she's a good girl.
Julie R.
J'achète ce genre de produit pour mon chat de manière très occasionnelle. Ma minette adore ! C'est simple, le sachet est terminé très rapidement
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My lady cat will eat anything on her plate. But this one's it took a while to despair of her plate. I think it was the smell
Kaleigh C.