BY WHISKAS

Product made with flaked tuna. see more...

Whiskas® Purrfectly FISH™ Tuna Entree 3 oz. Pouch
  • "Great price,cat loves them,and all the ingredients are what you would think would be in it , not any extra. " in 1 review
  • "My cats only get wet foods on special occasion but they will go crazy over these packets every time." in 1 review
Becky M.
My cat absolutley loves these snacks. He is a very picky cat as well. It’s one of the few things I can get him to snack on
Marissa G.
I have given this to my cat before as a little treat & he absolutely loves it. I would defiantly recommend this product
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I purchase Whiskas Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Dinner Cat Food for my kitten princess flower and she loves it..
Whiskers is by far the best cat food going, with all the nutritional values a cat needs in its daily life style.
Althea G.
Fort Bragg, NC
My kitten loves tuna! And these pouches make feeding him super easy! He enjoys them and they are healthy for him
Amber E.
Apex, NC
What a great treat for our kitty! She loves to have these as a treat once in a while and they're easy to use!
Dre G.
Austin, TX
These are the perfect size to give to your cat. They're awesome to clean up, too. No messy cans or anything.
Sandra R.
My cat likes the they smell good and she enjoys having these all the time .I buy these for her all the time.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
any time I've given my furry felines these, they've went nuts over them. I suggest this over the canned
Maleny C.
Pharr, TX
My cat loves this specific type of food and she never rejects it, also it has a very good price
Kaleigh C.