BY WHISKAS

Product made with flaked tuna. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Great price,cat loves them,and all the ingredients are what you would think would be in it , not any extra. " in 1 review
  • "My cats only get wet foods on special occasion but they will go crazy over these packets every time." in 1 review
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats only get wet foods on special occasion but they will go crazy over these packets every time. Not very healthy compared to their blue buffalo diet but a great treat like prime rib for kitties.
kuku k.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat loves it. This is the only food she will not puke back up. I give her half in morning, put in baggy and store in fridge until dinner time when I give her the remaining.
Salena C.
I work at an animal shelter and any time we have a cat or kitten that won't eat anything this seems to always do the trick. I would recommend this to any picky cat owners!
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
My cat (rip) always loved the whiskas, especially these! I always cut lots of coupons and would get him a variety and whiskas is great. He did not like any of the patte type of hard canned food.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Our car loves these! We give them to her as a treat, but it spoils her to not eat her dry food. She really likes them though. They are affordable.
Amber B.
Long Beach, CA
It smells so bad but my kitty loves it! She doesn't like the loaf type wet food and this prompts her to eat her dry food underneath as well.
Lisa H.
Deltona, FL
My cat absolutely loves this product. Especially the Tuna flavor. It is his favorite. They always seem to be on sale too which is great!
maria e.
My kittys love these they can never get enough and I do just as much not messy and easy to open and doesn't drink like most wet cat food.
Cheyenne S.
Gainesville, FL
Love! I worked at a rescue and I never had a cat turn one down! Even scared cats would get over it to come get one from my hand!
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
My cat freaks out every time i give her these treats. She is completely in love with them. This product is definitely recommended
Kaleigh C.