BY WHISKAS

Product made with flaked tuna. see more...

Whiskas® Purrfectly FISH™ Tuna Entree 3 oz. Pouch
  • "Great price,cat loves them,and all the ingredients are what you would think would be in it , not any extra. " in 1 review
  • "My cats only get wet foods on special occasion but they will go crazy over these packets every time." in 1 review
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely love these cat treats I will put it over her food and she would go crazy for it she would sit out my back door and cries until I go for another package she is a very picky cat and loves the treats
Karla R.
Compton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
when my cat was a kitten and was in the stage of leaving the bottle i started giving him these, he loved them and it was just the right amount to feed him multiple times with just one bag. theyre affordable doesnt break the bank, i would recommend
Melody C.
Bay Shore, NY
Good for your car easy clean up don't have to deal with the can and potentially cutting yourself , great to teach kids as well how to feed their pets without worrying again about safety I recommend this to cat owners (blue) my cat loves these
Anastasia N.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm not sure why my cat likes this dish but she likes it. Even my dog likes it. Haha smelling completely horrible to me but delicious to my baby girl. Actually me car and god are fighting for this food
Betheny S.
Jonesboro
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love love love this. For one it doesn't smell horrible. I have never understood how a can of cat/dog food could be great and so healthy for them if I personally couldn't even get past the smell. But right now she absolutely loves it and it the perfect size little pouch for her. Well unless she has just had so treats then she my leave some for later. lol
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really seemed to enjoy these whiskas wet food. Super affordable and a great treat for my cat. I really like that they come in little individual foil packs.
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our rescue cat looooves this treat! Put it in her dish and she devours it! Great price range! It looked like regular tuna. We have to hide them out of reach or our cat would rip right into all of them!
Krista B.
New London, CT
My male cat is 12, and within the past year I started feeding him wet food every now and again. He was recently diagnosed with lymphoma and now eats wet food twice a day. This is now part of his daily diet and he eats this up! The price is great and he's a happy kitty! The pouch is easy to open, and doesn't make a mess (which is a great plus compared to the ones with gravy)

I will be buying this from now on and in the future with other cats.
Heather P.
Elverta, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat really loves this product & eats it right up when I serve it! I rotate it in every few feedings so that she doesn't get bored with it & it still feels like a treat. I love that it has actual chunks of fish in it that you can see! Just bought the variety pack of the fish flavors & am looking forward to spoiling my cat with them!
Gina B.
Vilonia, AR
My cat enjoys these and I do too. They slide out of the pouch easily, no digging clingy morsels out of the bottom of the pouch. She asks for her fish every evening and I suspect the fish oils help her coat stay purrfect!
Kaleigh C.