BY WHISKAS

Whiskas® Purrfectly Chicken Food for Cats Chicken Entree in Natural Juices is made with flaked cuts of real chicken prepared in natural juices. Your cat won't be able to contain his excitement. Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. see more...

Tanya M.
Tanya M.
I bought these products for a brief period of time. My cat did not like them at all and eventually would get sick from them and throw up. Because they have a lot of liquid in these products, it made the vomit even more of a mess. Sorry for the visual. I do not recommend and have not bought these products again for fearful my cat will get sick again. He also does not like any whiskas products.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Salem, OR
This is possibly my cat's favorite food. She has to have it multiple times a day or there is heck to pay. It's not as stinky as canned foods.And she eats all of it. It's helped her put a little weight back on while recovering. It's more expensive than dry or canned but she's eating it so its worth it
Meagan R.
Meagan R.
Sandy, UT
My kitty cat loves all whiskas brand foods!! i think it is cost effective and not too expensive like some of the other brands which is really helpful if y ou have more than one cat that you are feeding! I would recommend this product to anyone that really loves their kitties!!!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
Mis gatos adoran estos alimentos "líquidos" de Whiskas. Sean el sabor que sean, los devoran en un santiamén, por lo tanto supongo que deben tener buen sabor. El contenido de este paquete es suficiente para un gato adulto y no es tan costoso como los alimentos de otras marcas.
Lillian O.
Lillian O.
Sistersville, WV
My cat loves this! She usually doesn't like this sort of food but when she got sick this was the only thing she ate! Now I feed it to her on a regular bases and I don't think she would eat anything else again. I would definitely recommend this to any picky eater.
Niki H.
Niki H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Thia is such a cute package and the smell isn't repulsive like most animal food. 2 out of 4 cats like wet food and gobble it up. The other 2 are picky and occassionally will lick the broth but thats about it.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Compton, CA
I got these for my cat to try them and omg she loved them! they have a variety of great flavors. not only does it smell good but it looks great too. it kinda makes you want to try it. my cat loves them.
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Round Rock, TX
My kitty loves whisk as perfectly chicken entree! Looks and smells great. And obviously it tastes great as my Lirium begs me for more. One pouch is just not enough for her . She highly recommends it.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Holden, ME
Not the best quality. Have seen fish bones in the food before and ha called customer service to let them know. My cats didn't seem to mind, but I will not purchase this product again.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Maumelle, AR
My babies LOVED these treats! They're usually pretty picky but they loved this food! one of mine only east wet food, hes middle aged. And this was great for him.