Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesWhiskas
Ocean White Fish & Tuna in Sauce Cats & Kittens Food

Whiskas Ocean White Fish & Tuna in Sauce Cats & Kittens Food

Whiskas® Choice Cuts® Ocean White Fish & Tuna in Sauce Food for Cats & Kittens.
Antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
New easy open pouch.
4 pk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whiskas Ocean White Fish & Tuna in Sauce Cats & Kittens Food!
How would you rate this product?
Red Blng Spgs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat flips for these. She is kind of a picky eater. With these I just touch the pack and she comes running!
Douglasville, GA
My cat loves these this is the main brand that I pick up for my cat and the price is pretty good as well I highly recommend them.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is so spoiled and picky. The only cat food she wants to eat is Whiskas Ocean White Fish & Tuna in Sauce Cats & Kittens Food. She would eat all four packs at one time if i would let her. Each pack is the perfect size for each of her meals. It smells just like tuna fish (which is what she would rather eat).
Roanoke, VA
My cat loves this stuff !! He wraps his paws around my leg to let me know he is ready to eat and go to bed ! Would recommend it for your furbabies too !
We got these for our cat because he wasn't drinking enough water and the vet suggested moist food to keep him better hydrated. He seems to like these well enough, and they are very reasonably priced. I also like that they are in pouches. We purchase these pretty consistently.
S Charleston, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the smell,taste and how easy it is to pour into his food bowl! He won't leave his bowl until it's clean!
My kitty loves this one it's her favorite since he first time she try them. They are good for them . Any when them poop it dosnt really smell the strong. My kitty's hairs feels softer.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is ok.... It kinda made my cat a little pucky but it may have been because it was a change in food. After a couple of days my cat loved it and chowed down!
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have been using this the past few weeks for my adult cat. She is sick and extremely underweight, and this has fattened her up quite a bit!
Phoenix, AZ
Our cat does not seem to care for treats, but she will eat these. They are actually the only kind we’ve been able to get her to eat.

Looking for your answer?