Whiskas® Meaty Selections® Chicken & Turkey Flavors Dry Cat Food 3.45 lbs. uploaded by Becca S.

BY WHISKAS #62 in Cat Food

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and a shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

Nicole A.
Graham, NC
My kitty’s love this cat food, she will wait for me to fill up her bowl in the morning. I like the ingredients that they put into this food. It’s a great value and it’s not too highly priced.
Holly H.
Cushing
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have fed my outside cats this their entire life and they always know when they see this bag coming It's feeding time! They're healthy, energetic felines with beautiful shiny coats as well!
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
this brand might be the best cat foot out there my cats love it they’re always full and healthy thanks to this food sometimes i’ll give them other brands but i always come back to this because my cats love it so much even when i try mixing it with other cat food my cats will separate the food and eat the whiskas and leave the other brand
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely love Whiska meaty flavor cat food they absolutely want more after I feed them. I love the formula makes my cat's fur look shiny and soft. I definitely recommend this brand if my cats are happy with it then that's all that matters.
Harley C.
tarentum
My cat liked the flavor and ate it no problem. But the food seemed to have made him pretty sick. He had it pretty bad with some stomach issues. Needless to say i wont be buying this brand of food for him anymore
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not have cats but I have a huge desire to have but for this I need to know what I need to buy and it will really be good for him and this product seems to be good
M'Kayla E.
My sweet little kitty, who isn't really a kitty anymore, loved this for a few weeks- then got tired of it. Now, she won't eat it, ever. When I put it in her food bowl, she smells it and walks off- more like prances off. I don't know what it is about my Siamese kitty, but she is done with it.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
This cat food is what I usually chose for my cat. He is 14 years old and I trust this brand to keep him healthy and active. It overcame my expectations and he can be a picky eater but loves this food. I continue to pick it up when choosing a food for him - Great Value also!
Sophia N.
Fort Smith, AR
My cat is SUPER picky, if I buy the wrong kind she flips and won't eat it. She would rather starve. well she absolutely LOVES this cat food. EVERYTIME I refill her bowl, she's running over to me cause the bag crinkles and she knows what she's getting
Rebecca B.
Tom enjoys eating his Whiskas Meaty Selections! The chicken and turkey flavor gives him the protein he needs without the yucky fishy smell of other cat foods. It is decently priced. We will definitely buy again.