BY WHISKAS #97 in Cat Food & Treats

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and a shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

M'Kayla E.
M'Kayla E.
My sweet little kitty, who isn't really a kitty anymore, loved this for a few weeks- then got tired of it. Now, she won't eat it, ever. When I put it in her food bowl, she smells it and walks off- more like prances off. I don't know what it is about my Siamese kitty, but she is done with it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
This cat food is what I usually chose for my cat. He is 14 years old and I trust this brand to keep him healthy and active. It overcame my expectations and he can be a picky eater but loves this food. I continue to pick it up when choosing a food for him - Great Value also!
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Whiskas Meaty Selections chicken and turkey flavors dry cat food is a good product but I tried it and my one female cat was allergic to it, Luckly my sister has cats as well and I gave it to her and her cats liked it. But other than that I guess this is a good product.
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
Fort Smith, AR
My cat is SUPER picky, if I buy the wrong kind she flips and won't eat it. She would rather starve. well she absolutely LOVES this cat food. EVERYTIME I refill her bowl, she's running over to me cause the bag crinkles and she knows what she's getting
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Tom enjoys eating his Whiskas Meaty Selections! The chicken and turkey flavor gives him the protein he needs without the yucky fishy smell of other cat foods. It is decently priced. We will definitely buy again.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
I love feeding my kitty anything that has turkey in it super heathy for them and good value and my baby really enjoys it a lot .
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Plant City, FL
My 15 year old cat is very picky about his food and will only eat certain brands and flavors and this happens to be one of them
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
My cats seem to like this brand and flavor quite well. they do not use a lot of extra packaging like some brands which is nice
Khaliun U.
Khaliun U.
My cat usually eat it, but not that crazy about it. It feels like he eats it when he's bored. Not sure how it tastes :D
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
My cats like this food. It isn't my first buy, but it has good ingredients and is cheap. I get it from Wal-Mart