Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Adult 1+ Yrs Dry Cat Food 6 Lb Bag

BY WHISKAS

Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food: Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints Complete and balanced food for adult cats Protein-rich for lean muscles see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My guys go super duper crazy for this. It doesn't seem to smelly. If they like it then it's good enough for me.
Jillian H.
Mesa
They love this and I would definitely tell others to buy it if they are interested in it.

Cats favorite will eat any flavor!
Brooke M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food smells absolutely horrible and it made my cat get really sick. I’m not sure if it was a bad batch of cat food or a bad brand in general but I won’t be buying it again.
Rose S.
Bogotá
Mi gatito venía comiendo una comida muy barata, y la cantidad de pelo que había en TODAS partes era excesiva y estaba aumentando de peso rápidamente. Me recomendaron este alimento porque es balanceado y económico. Me ha ido muy bien, a él le encanta, su pelaje a mejorado y está muy brillante, y se ha mantenido en su peso
Chelsea O.
Princess my cat loves turkey and chicken so this dry food is perfect for her! She loves it and I really recommend it :)
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I needed something I could afford to feed the neighborhood ferals but was still quality. Corn isn't the first ingredient but it is a meat by product. For the price though I liked the ingredients, protein, and nutrient contents. I now feed 4 feral cats, 2 opossums, and a skunk who started coming around when I bought this food. They like it better than what I feed my own cats. I'm thinking this is more palatable.
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this product, it’s affordable, the kitties love IT it’s better than any other product that they have tried thus far and we use it every single day for all the different types of cats. Would 10000% Buy again.
Melissa C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats absolutely love them. They instantly start to eat after their bowls are filled. Empty bowls each time!
Adele L.
yuma, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Cats LOVE LOVE LOVE Whiskas but the Chicken & Turkey flavor is what they enjoy more. The larger bag is great if you have multiple cats. It lasts me about a month if you are on scheduled feeding. If you have never tried Whiskas for your cat try a little first and wait to see how their bodies react. Sometimes switching food brands can disrupt their digestive order.
Rogena A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bentley my cat absolutely loves meaty selections. I've tried all the flavors this one is his favorite to eat. So I definitely have to keep him in his meaty selections.