Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Adult 1+ Yrs Dry Cat Food 6 Lb Bag uploaded by Dana Yareli R.

BY WHISKAS

Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food: Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints Complete and balanced food for adult cats Protein-rich for lean muscles see more...

Amanda N.
Winnipeg
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We used to feed this to my 9 year old cat, but he found it very boring. He would avoid it until he absolutely had to eat. Pro is that it is relatively affordable, con is that it turned into weevils when my cat got the bag wet a little bit and we didn't notice. No, we would not buy this again. Those bugs took forever to get rid of!
Debbie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Do not like this cat food. it didn't agree what so ever with my cats. actually one of my cats ended up sick and the vet said it was from this crap food
Brooke M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food smells absolutely horrible and it made my cat get really sick. I’m not sure if it was a bad batch of cat food or a bad brand in general but I won’t be buying it again.
Amanie A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I couldn't stand the smell of this food. Definitely will not be purchasing again. Even if the price is very affordable.
maryam q.
Dammam, Eastern province
Smells good
Didnt cause dahyra or dry
The cats enjoyed their meal
Hope its come in smaller quantity
They didnt liked too much
Betty B.
durham
My cat is not usually picky but he really would not touch this food. I tried serving it several different ways but cat food isn't helpful to me if my cat isn't eating it...
Mandy C.
Herkimer, NY
This food is good and the price isn’t terrible but my personal experience with it i wouldn’t buy it again. With my cats it gave them bad bathroom issues. So i stick to iams food now. But like i said it depends on your cat.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles , CA
My cat loves it. I however don’t. This thing smells so much that it stinks our whole kitchen. I’m glad that he ate it because pee yew it stunk. He is a cute little guy. Will buy because he ate it all.
Angela S.
Fargo, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got it when it was on sale. They will eat it but it does take them longer to. Not something we get for them that much but will at times. It does help after they have had something they really like. Honestly if another brand was on sale or a better deal we will get that over this.
Kate J.
Sydenham, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Well it is an inexpensive product and I'm sure lots of people love it for their cats... But I'm one of "those" animal people... Ya know the ones that go all out! They deserve a good life... So I will spend a bit more and make sure they are getting all the nutrients they need!