Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Adult 1+ Yrs Dry Cat Food 6 Lb Bag

BY WHISKAS

Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food: Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints Complete and balanced food for adult cats Protein-rich for lean muscles see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brooke M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food smells absolutely horrible and it made my cat get really sick. I’m not sure if it was a bad batch of cat food or a bad brand in general but I won’t be buying it again.
Amanda N.
We used to feed this to my 9 year old cat, but he found it very boring. He would avoid it until he absolutely had to eat. Pro is that it is relatively affordable, con is that it turned into weevils when my cat got the bag wet a little bit and we didn't notice. No, we would not buy this again. Those bugs took forever to get rid of!
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Do not like this cat food. it didn't agree what so ever with my cats. actually one of my cats ended up sick and the vet said it was from this crap food
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
My cat loves it. I however don’t. This thing smells so much that it stinks our whole kitchen. I’m glad that he ate it because pee yew it stunk. He is a cute little guy. Will buy because he ate it all.
Mandy C.
Herkimer, NY
This food is good and the price isn’t terrible but my personal experience with it i wouldn’t buy it again. With my cats it gave them bad bathroom issues. So i stick to iams food now. But like i said it depends on your cat.
Betty B.
durham
My cat is not usually picky but he really would not touch this food. I tried serving it several different ways but cat food isn't helpful to me if my cat isn't eating it...
Andrea V.
Tengo tres gatos, comen whiskas hace 7 años. Son gatos de raza, uno de pelo corto y los dos con pelo largo. Ya no disfrutan comerlo como antes, el precio bien pero la calidad no me gusta. Produce acostumbramiento y les desemboca en alguna enfermedad por la cantidad de carbohidratos que contiene
Aimée R.
Stratford Victoria
Im rating this 3 stars only because my cat is very fussy and enjoys wet food rather then dry food. She is a massive fan of chicken and turkey though since its the only one she seems to eat. I would recommend it to other cat owners. Dry food is great for a snack for a cat if there hungry but not very hungry for an actual meal yet.
Joline M.
Halifax
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Once they had a taste of these they refused their healthier foods. However they get sick of the flavours really fast. We need to keep switching. Don't find a lot of veriaty ... mostly chicken. So we sweet between seefoad (salmon they don't eat white fish) and beef a lot.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pretty good cat food for the price, but I don't get this often. My cats usually only eat grain-free fish flavored.