Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Adult 1+ Yrs Dry Cat Food 6 Lb Bag

BY WHISKAS

Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food: Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints Complete and balanced food for adult cats Protein-rich for lean muscles see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexandra W.
Broughton Astley , ['', '', 'Leicester ']
My four cats love these biscuits. I buy them a lot. The big packs are perfect for them. I wish they had more flavours, as I like to give my boys and girls a variety.
Chelsea P.
Somerset West
My cat is so fussy when it comes to food, but supremely she eats this. It did meet my expectations . She eats it a lot faster than the other food we buy her. She enjoys it, but her breath smells horrible afterwards. I would recommend, but it goes pretty fast.
Chelsea O.
Princess my cat loves turkey and chicken so this dry food is perfect for her! She loves it and I really recommend it :)
Kayla B.
Kirkland lake, ON
After trying a variety of different brands, my cat loves this one. She won't turn this down. She prefers the pate rather than the chunks in gravy. Great pick!
Samantha R.
Cumbria
Both my cat's love the dry food especially if it has the little crunchy temptations pockets in my girl cat picks those out first because she loves them so much
Stephanie M.
My cats love it. I can’t speak from experience because I don’t eat cat food, but my cats enjoy eating it lol. So I’ll keep buying it to keep my kitties happy!
Elba Annetty R.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Esta comida de gato es muy buena siento que le ayuda en el pelaje y a mi gato le encanta. A veces se complica conseguirla donde vivo. Pero es muy buena
hali k.
Jackson , Tennessee
My cat enjoys this, but he picks out the chicken and only eats the turkey. Being cat food, I'm not sure if he's picky or the chicken tastes bad.
Mckayla W.
My cat loves this. My cat is super picky but she eats this like there is no tomorrow! Not to mention it is cheap (compared to cat food).
Jacqueline P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have always bought whiskas cat food for all my cats , it's definitely the best all round cat food , with great health benefits too