Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Adult 1+ Yrs Dry Cat Food 6 Lb Bag uploaded by Dana Yareli R.

BY WHISKAS #92 in Cat Food

Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food: Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints Complete and balanced food for adult cats Protein-rich for lean muscles see more...

Crystal J.
Syracuse, NY
Cats love this cat food. They gobble it up!!!! I think they think of it as more of a treat
Amy T.
PERU, IN
My kitties love this product they will eat thru the bag if they don't get any in their bowl
Cynthia m.
Been buying this brand for a while And my cat loves it I find it pretty much in every store
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Súper bueno es económico hay variedad de sabores y se consigue en cualquier lugar es lo mejor
Rose S.
Bogotá
Mi gatito venía comiendo una comida muy barata, y la cantidad de pelo que había en TODAS partes era excesiva y estaba aumentando de peso rápidamente. Me recomendaron este alimento porque es balanceado y económico. Me ha ido muy bien, a él le encanta, su pelaje a mejorado y está muy brillante, y se ha mantenido en su peso
Joline M.
Halifax
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Once they had a taste of these they refused their healthier foods. However they get sick of the flavours really fast. We need to keep switching. Don't find a lot of veriaty ... mostly chicken. So we sweet between seefoad (salmon they don't eat white fish) and beef a lot.
Charlotte H.
sandhurst
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A great mix of textures in this box which keeps my cats interested. They love eating it and it makes them fuller for longer - I find myself needing to buy much less of this one than other brands. Highly recommend.
🍑Kelly🍑 H.
Dorset, UK
I think whiskas are one of the most popular brands for cats and it lives up to its name, my cats love the food both wet and dry, more dry, the biscuits are great to give them as a meal, or to feed as treats
Preethi R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cat food conversations are littered with passionate opinions concerning whether or not cats should eat like they do in the wild or if they should avoid carbs, if they should consume dry food for better dental health or if they should eat wet food for better hydration, and the like. For the average cat owner, the ongoing debates make it challenging to figure out what a healthy diet looks like for a domestic cat.
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
My cat (Millie) is a very fussy eater so in the beginning finding her a dry food to eat was so annoying if we ended up wasting money. Luckily we found that she absolutely loves this food. She always cleans her bowl with this flavour. We've tried so many brands and this one is a big hit with her. Now we don't buy her any other brand of dry food.