Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Adult 1+ Yrs Dry Cat Food 6 Lb Bag

BY WHISKAS

Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food: Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints Complete and balanced food for adult cats Protein-rich for lean muscles see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
My cat loves it. I however don’t. This thing smells so much that it stinks our whole kitchen. I’m glad that he ate it because pee yew it stunk. He is a cute little guy. Will buy because he ate it all.
Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
My cat loves this food. It's one of the only he will eat. It's also very reasonably priced. I've got no complaints and neither does he. He's 14 and does have a problem with chewing the pieces at all.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My kitties love this stuff. They generally enjoy all food but go especially crazy when they realize I've graced their bowls with their favorite dinner. I've been pretty lucky to find this at any major retail chain.
Emily H.
Chattanooga, TN
I bought this at a local pet store. My cat prefers chicken/turkey flavors over seafood. She really likes this cat food. It was affordable and good quality. My cat is a year old cross breed.
Laura S.
Pretoria , Gauteng
My cat absolutely adores this, he doesn’t like any other dry cat food. It doesn’t cause any diarrhea, or makes my cat sick in any way. It’s great quality for a great price. It’s all he’s been eating for the past 2 years.
Brooke M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food smells absolutely horrible and it made my cat get really sick. I’m not sure if it was a bad batch of cat food or a bad brand in general but I won’t be buying it again.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Perfect for my cats and also the stray ones that come up to my yard for their breakfast and dinner. For the price you can't beat it especially when I can normally find it in sale.
Michelle k.
Used to feed this to my cats before I found a all natural pet supply store. My boys enjoy it but then again, my cats aren't very picky, down side is the price on it was a little high for when you could grab a cheaper bag and compare it. I wouldn't buy it again seeing I have switched their diet but this is non the less still a good product.
naseem g.
Parlin, NJ
Honestly, I have been using this brand for so long now and my cat loves it! It keeps her healthy and she licks the bowl clean every time! Its always on my grocery list even though it last a very long time and I would strongly recommend it overall, me and my cat are satisfied!!
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 8 year old Siamese mix is very picky with food! For the first five years of her life this is the ONLY dry cat food she would bother to eat anything else she would turn her nose up to. For the price and a happy VERY well fed cat this is definitely worth the buy!