Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Adult 1+ Yrs Dry Cat Food 6 Lb Bag uploaded by Dana Yareli R.

BY WHISKAS

Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food: Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints Complete and balanced food for adult cats Protein-rich for lean muscles see more...

Emily H.
Chattanooga, TN
I bought this at a local pet store. My cat prefers chicken/turkey flavors over seafood. She really likes this cat food. It was affordable and good quality. My cat is a year old cross breed.
Laura-Lee S.
Pretoria, WY
My cat absolutely adores this, he doesn’t like any other dry cat food. It doesn’t cause any diarrhea, or makes my cat sick in any way. It’s great quality for a great price. It’s all he’s been eating for the past 2 years.
Jia W.
Rockville, MD
What can I say? It's cat food and my cat loved all cat food. As a fit American short hair she really enjoyed her food. It was comparable in price to other brands. While turkey is good, she prefers the fish flavoured ones.
Brooke M.
This food smells absolutely horrible and it made my cat get really sick. I’m not sure if it was a bad batch of cat food or a bad brand in general but I won’t be buying it again.
Michelle k.
Used to feed this to my cats before I found a all natural pet supply store. My boys enjoy it but then again, my cats aren't very picky, down side is the price on it was a little high for when you could grab a cheaper bag and compare it. I wouldn't buy it again seeing I have switched their diet but this is non the less still a good product.
naseem g.
Parlin, NJ
Honestly, I have been using this brand for so long now and my cat loves it! It keeps her healthy and she licks the bowl clean every time! Its always on my grocery list even though it last a very long time and I would strongly recommend it overall, me and my cat are satisfied!!
katie f.
Ashville, PA
My 8 year old Siamese mix is very picky with food! For the first five years of her life this is the ONLY dry cat food she would bother to eat anything else she would turn her nose up to. For the price and a happy VERY well fed cat this is definitely worth the buy!
Krista J.
New Richmond, WI
My cats really enjoyed this brand of cat food when we ran out of the normal brand of cat food(Meow Mix) I have a very chubby cat and he loved the food of course! If you are looking for a great brand to feed your cats, then this one will definitely make your kitties happy. My cats prefer to eat meow mix or purina cat chow.
Colleen W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My cats loved this! I have very picky cats, I was so surprised all of them really like this product!I will definitely be buying this soon. I highly recommend it for picky eaters as mine are. I will be trying other flavors as well. An awesome product.
Mandy C.
Herkimer, NY
This food is good and the price isn’t terrible but my personal experience with it i wouldn’t buy it again. With my cats it gave them bad bathroom issues. So i stick to iams food now. But like i said it depends on your cat.