Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Adult 1+ Yrs Dry Cat Food 6 Lb Bag

BY WHISKAS #84 in Cat Food

Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food: Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints Complete and balanced food for adult cats Protein-rich for lean muscles see more...

Buy on Walmart
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Cats LOVE LOVE LOVE Whiskas but the Chicken & Turkey flavor is what they enjoy more. The larger bag is great if you have multiple cats. It lasts me about a month if you are on scheduled feeding. If you have never tried Whiskas for your cat try a little first and wait to see how their bodies react. Sometimes switching food brands can disrupt their digestive order.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I needed something I could afford to feed the neighborhood ferals but was still quality. Corn isn't the first ingredient but it is a meat by product. For the price though I liked the ingredients, protein, and nutrient contents. I now feed 4 feral cats, 2 opossums, and a skunk who started coming around when I bought this food. They like it better than what I feed my own cats. I'm thinking this is more palatable.
Jia W.
Rockville, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What can I say? It's cat food and my cat loved all cat food. As a fit American short hair she really enjoyed her food. It was comparable in price to other brands. While turkey is good, she prefers the fish flavoured ones.
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this product, it’s affordable, the kitties love IT it’s better than any other product that they have tried thus far and we use it every single day for all the different types of cats. Would 10000% Buy again.
Rogena A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bentley my cat absolutely loves meaty selections. I've tried all the flavors this one is his favorite to eat. So I definitely have to keep him in his meaty selections.
Kimberly S.
griffin ga
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat seemed to like this brand of cat food. But he still threw it up I think it was because he ate it too fast but he seems to enjoy it more than his usual cat food. It’s a bit pricey but I would recommend it to other cat parents
Mandy C.
Herkimer, NY
This food is good and the price isn’t terrible but my personal experience with it i wouldn’t buy it again. With my cats it gave them bad bathroom issues. So i stick to iams food now. But like i said it depends on your cat.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this food. They love the meat flavor. This product met my expectations. I have tabby cats. They always love to eat. It is a good value, but I go through a lot of it. I would buy again for them.
Isabella J.
Kansas City, MO
My cat loves this stuff! We have to keep it in the closet because he tries to break in the bag all the time. I feel like it is definitely worth the money. Usually my cat is very picket but he loves this.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
My cat loves it. I however don’t. This thing smells so much that it stinks our whole kitchen. I’m glad that he ate it because pee yew it stunk. He is a cute little guy. Will buy because he ate it all.