Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Adult 1+ Yrs Dry Cat Food 3 Lb Bag

BY WHISKAS

Protein rich for lean muscles. see more...

• "Wiskas is a very good brand of cat food that all cats I've ever owned have enjoyed." in 4 reviews
  • "My cat loves whiskas and prefers it over any other brand." in 2 reviews
  • "my cats love the whiskas brand they love the meaty selections they just cant get enough of it its not too expensive either which is what i love about the brand" in 2 reviews
  • "I don't always want to feed them wet food so sometimes I change it up and feed them this brand of food, they love it of course and it's cheaper than other brands." in 1 review
  • "I offer her real tuna and chicken breast and she gives me the evil eye, but she comes running for this stuff." in 1 review
Kayleigh B.
County Durham , Bishop Auckland
My cat loves whiskas but only their dry food she's very picky when it comes to wet food. She eats it all and wants more I've tried other flavours of the dry food too since she was a kitten. Prices vary depending where you buy it from but it's usually decent pricing
Rhianne S.
shrewsbury
3 cats ranging from 2- 14 years old - all seem to love whiskers biscuits more than actuallt meat and jelly pouches. Keeps them full for longer and not searching for food. Bags are very full and last a while! Definetly woukd recommend to keep hungry cats quite!:)
Francine I.
Melbourne
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although my cat prefers the wet food he does love this dry food as well, the smell isn't too strong like most dry cat foods are and it's really easy to clean up if he does make a mess. I've found the ants don't get attracted to this food as well.
My adult cat will not eat anything else!
I used to give him royal canin which is expensive compared to this brand, he won’t touch it! So for two years now he has been having this... I have a very healthy British shorthair cat so no complaints.
Aimmee-Clare S.
Moray , Dufftown
I buy this brand all the time for my cats, I really like it because they cater to older cats too so I know she’s getting all of the things that she needs from her food! Can’t comment on the taste but they always leave an empty bowl😂
Amy F.
St, NL
I absolutely love this item! I buy this product quite often. It is a pretty good price for what it is! I would purchase this product again and I would recommend this as well.
Myone F.
Polokwane
My cats choose Whisks dry food over the vet's choice dry food and they adamantly refuse to eat any other brand. I find the nutritional value satisfactory as well, and it's comparatively cost effective.
Amy T.
My cat's are extremely fussy when it comes to cat biscuits trying to find something they will both eat seemed nearly impossible but so far these seem to be going down a treat with the two off them
Gemma L.
I have purchased this for my cat numerous times and he used to love it. He had it for 4 years and the past year he will only eat purina. This food is a value for money and would defiantly recommend. (I just have a fussy cat! )
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! My cat LOVE THEM!