Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Adult 1+ Yrs Dry Cat Food 3 Lb Bag

BY WHISKAS

Protein rich for lean muscles. see more...

• "Wiskas is a very good brand of cat food that all cats I've ever owned have enjoyed." in 4 reviews
  • "My cat loves whiskas and prefers it over any other brand." in 2 reviews
  • "my cats love the whiskas brand they love the meaty selections they just cant get enough of it its not too expensive either which is what i love about the brand" in 2 reviews
  • "I don't always want to feed them wet food so sometimes I change it up and feed them this brand of food, they love it of course and it's cheaper than other brands." in 1 review
  • "I offer her real tuna and chicken breast and she gives me the evil eye, but she comes running for this stuff." in 1 review
Zuzana S.
My cat loves whiskas. When it's come to food for my cat I never compromise. I want only the best for her full of nutritions that she needs. Switching flavours around because nobody would one eat the same food all the time 😀
Patricia L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Realmente yo si recomendaria ya que a mi gatito le gusta mucho y le deja su pelito realmente suave y brillante muy aparte que el precio es muy accesible. Recomiendo al 100% los productos
Malisha B.
London
My cats loves this food, I have cats since 2002 so imagine! Long time using whiskas for them because they really love it, they love the flavor of all their food. That is why I will purchase again and again!!
Bianca G.
o meus gatos amam essa marca quando eu chego com o pacote sempre comecam a miar parece que já estão adivinhando e um produto de ótima qualidade tanto a seca quando os saches.
T.Makeup M.
Exeter
Whiskas® Meaty Selections® Chicken & Turkey Flavors Dry Cat Food 16.5 lbs. is awesome. My cat absolutely loves it. She can be fussy and only eats Whiskas pouches and sometimes dry food. I love that you can get these in all different flavours. I love my cat and she makes me happy so I need to make her happy!
Alice S.
Dubbo
My cat is fussy, but she LOVES this brand , this is her preferred flavour but she will eat most of them. This is the ONLY brand of cat biscuit I purchase now . The packaging is perfect as it snaps closed which stops my pesky one from getting into it while I’m out . Will continue to buy forever .
Brooke B.
She loves her whiskas dry food too! I love the packaging and the sizing available too Whiskas® Meaty Selections® Chicken & Turkey Flavors Dry Cat Food 16.5 lbs.
Rachel G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't know what I'd rate them. I don't eat cat food haha But my cats seem to enjoy them as they clear their bowls quick than usual when they have these. They also love the beef too.
I'd buy these again until they get sick of them anyway lol
paxton m.
adelaide
my cat normally eats a lot of dry food a day. i noticed he does like other brands more. as he is an inside cat he liked chicken flavor rather than turkey etc. i would say he enjoys having this and would buy it again in the future, even if he was still a kitten 100% buy.
Kayleigh B.
County Durham , Bishop Auckland
My cat loves whiskas but only their dry food she's very picky when it comes to wet food. She eats it all and wants more I've tried other flavours of the dry food too since she was a kitten. Prices vary depending where you buy it from but it's usually decent pricing