Whiskas Meaty Selections Chicken & Turkey Flavors Adult 1+ Yrs Dry Cat Food 3 Lb Bag

BY WHISKAS #87 in Cat Food

Protein rich for lean muscles. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Wiskas is a very good brand of cat food that all cats I've ever owned have enjoyed." in 4 reviews
  • "My cat loves whiskas and prefers it over any other brand." in 2 reviews
  • "my cats love the whiskas brand they love the meaty selections they just cant get enough of it its not too expensive either which is what i love about the brand" in 2 reviews
  • "I don't always want to feed them wet food so sometimes I change it up and feed them this brand of food, they love it of course and it's cheaper than other brands." in 1 review
  • "I offer her real tuna and chicken breast and she gives me the evil eye, but she comes running for this stuff." in 1 review
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
It's one of the more affordable brands. I'm not sure if it's the best thing you could feed your cat, but mine demands it. I offer her real tuna and chicken breast and she gives me the evil eye, but she comes running for this stuff. Makes no sense to me, but I give her what she wants...
Skyler V.
Saint Cloud, MN
Our cats loved this food the only downside to this product would be that they still prefer their other cat food. But they are picky eaters and do not like change! Would recommend to cat owners!
Joanna S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is also a favorite brand of mine and my cats. I don't always want to feed them wet food so sometimes I change it up and feed them this brand of food, they love it of course and it's cheaper than other brands.
Brittany L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat really seems to like any brand or flavor that I purchase. Whiskas ingredients don't wow me, so I don't normally buy it. I have bought it in the past but unless I see a change in ingredients then I won't be buying in the future.
Inez J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat won't eat nothing but this brand. It's been 10 years now! I try to give her something else and she's not having it limbo. I have no idea how my cat would even noticed.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We give our cat a variety of different brands of foods. Hes very finikey. But he seems to love this, he empties his bowl every time. Price is good too!
Donna Y.
Greenwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love whiskas products but like this product a lot. My cats tend to choose this bag over a lot of other choices an the price is pretty decent. Good buy
Hazel B.
We fed this to out cays once and they the shits pretty bad. One of our cats gas a hard time with food anyways and she threw it up all over the place.
Ashley C.
Levittown, PA
My cats enjoy this and its not as expensive as other brands. they like all of the flavors they have. it's great for picky eater cats and older cats.
emma b.
Millersville, PA
My cats love this stuff! They go crazy about it, and this is one of their favorite foods. We keep buying this because of how much our cats like it!