Whiskas® Kitten Chicken & Turkey Flavors Dry Cat Food 3.45 lbs. uploaded by Alondra C.

BY WHISKAS

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Kittens benefits your kitten: Protein rich for lean muscles; Added calcium to help build strong bones; DHA to help support brain development; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition; Vitamin E and taurine to help the development of bright healthy eyes; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and a shiny coat; Specifically designed kibbles for your kitten's smaller mouth. see more...

Cassandra S.
Seattle
My floof ball is almost 8 months and he really enjoys this food. We've been through a couple of brands, which were too light (he ate it faster) and way too heavy (not a fan of huge solid chunks), but this one is affordable and he likes it. We don't blow through it which is nice and I like that it's just for kittens.
Haley D.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is what I started my kitten on from the beginning mainly because I noticed it was high in protein which is what kittens need. My cat is a tabby mix bengal so he is very active and burning lots of calories
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes bonkers over whiskas. She loves their wet food and dry food as well. She does have allergies with certain ingredients and since I started her in whiskas her coat has been beautiful and she’s no longer itching.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I walked into the dollar tree the other day and for some reason (they must have gotten overstock supplies from somewhere) they had an aisle full of this Whiskas food. I got a couple of bags because you can't beat that price and to my surprise my kitten loved it! I went back and purchased a few more bags to stock up.
Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I have a picky little kitten who loves this kitten food it's one of the only ones she'll eat. Even my adult cat like it. They both it and enjoy it. And I enjoy the fact it's not expensive like $4 a bag. It's a win win
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love how Whiskas Kitten Chicken & Turkey is made special for kittens. It's easy for them to eat it, it has all the nutrition they need and my kittens eat it up. They don't waste a drop. The packaging fits the Whiskas brand. I definitely would recommend anyone who has kittens.
Jocett B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
With my old cat she would love it but my new cat prefers to eat dog food instead. The price is very inexpensive and the sizes of the bags vary. They have a couple of sizes to choose from
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat sonic really seems to enjoys this cat food. It’s a lot cheaper than some of the other brands and he is happy with it. It did meet my expectations. I will be repurchasing again.
Detra P.
Woodstock, ON
My kitten really seems to enjoy this food, he always eats so much of it. Always buy lots of it because he likes it so much. Not too pricey I would say it's pretty worth it especially because our fur baby loves it