Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodWhiskas
Whiskas Kitten Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food

Whiskas® Kitten Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food

We guarantee your cat will enjoy Whiskas® cat food. If you are not satisfied, call us toll-free Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm CST. 1 800 -525-5273. Please provide the package code number printed on this bag. ®/™ Trademarks © Mars, Incorporated. Silver Tabby image is a ® trademark. Waltham® The World's Leading Authority on Pet Care and Nutrition. Whiskas® kitten food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. Contains one (1) 3-lb. bag of WHISKAS Kitten Chicken and Turkey Flavors Dry Cat Food WHISKAS Food for Kittens is formulated with DHA to support healthy brain development This wholesome kitten food contains calcium to promote strong teeth and bones This protein-rich cat food with crude protein features Vitamin E and taurine for healthy vision This kibble is specially designed for your kitten's smaller mouth Development (for kitten) AAFCO Formulated Start your kitten off on the right paw with WHISKAS Kitten Chicken and Turkey Flavors Dry Cat Food. This great-tasting, crude protein dry cat food is formulated with DHA, which is naturally found in mother's milk, to help support healthy brain development. This dry food for kittens also features key nutrients, such as calcium for strong teeth and bones, plus vitamin E and taurine for healthy vision. WHISKAS Dry Kitten Food combines mouthwatering poultry flavors, such as chicken and turkey, in a smaller kibble size that's suitable for your growing cat. Best of all, WHISKAS Kibble for Kittens offers health benefits you can see, such as healthy skin and a soft shiny coat. Give your little one a scrumptious, protein rich formula with WHISKAS Kitten Food. WHISKAS Kitten Food is specially formulated for growing kittens to support healthy brain and vision development. You know your cat better than anyone, and the WHISKAS Brand understands their nutritional needs and behaviors. That's why we're dedicated to helping pet owners care for feline companions in the best possible way. WHISKAS Cat Food delivers the protein-rich meat they need and the taste and textures they love to support your cat in every phase of life. Complete and Balanced Food for Kittens & Cats Kitten up to 12 mo.

How long does this stay fresh?
How much do you feed your kittens on average with this?
[product:whiskas-kitten-chicken-turkey-flavors-kitten-up-to-12-months-dry-cat-food-3-lb-bag] ? Haci duerme mi gata luego de comer su comida favorita
Start your review of Whiskas® Kitten Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food!
Vincent M.
My cat has been eating this for one year, I tried to give new brands but she just want Whiskas, I'm happy also with the results her fur is very good.
Jordan
Amherst, MA
My cats don't really like dry food regardless of the type and rarely if ever eat it all.
Beatriz S.
Eatontown, NJ
Não importa se é ração seca ou não, sempre comprei dessa marca desde o meu primeiro gato uma preferência que temos em casa, produto de ótima qualidade não tenho do que reclamar.
Melissa S.
Selma, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves whiskas, And has for many years now. She is coming up on her 13th birthday and she really likes the whiskers and the white bag. She rather have this than any of those trees that cats like.
Nicole N.
Bremerton, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Whiskas® Kitten Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food uploaded by Nicole N.
We used this for our new ten week old kitty, Griffin, and he had no problems with it! He loves this kitten food and we will keep buying it for him as he grows into an adult cat.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I have a picky little kitten who loves this kitten food it's one of the only ones she'll eat. Even my adult cat like it. They both it and enjoy it. And I enjoy the fact it's not expensive like $4 a bag. It's a win win
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 9
5,642 reviews
This is a very popular cat food in my house, I like to put this out for indoor and outdoor cats. They love the taste of this, I would definitely recommend it It is a great product good for any cats. #catlove #furryfriends
Shakara J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We get this for the Stray kittens in the area. They seem to enjoy it we mix it with wet cat food and milk. It's all gone in the morning.
Casey B.
Joshua, TX
Are cats love Whiskas it's a really good brand for cats to eat I recommend it to all of our cat friendly family and friends! It's a win-win for cost and the cats happiness all expectations met, highly recommended!
Say K.
Purchased at: Walmart
My new kittens seem to really like it. Don’t seem to have any digestive or coat issues.