Whiskas® Kitten Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food

We guarantee your cat will enjoy Whiskas® cat food. If you are not satisfied, call us toll-free Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm CST. 1 800 -525-5273. Please provide the package code number printed on this bag. ®/™ Trademarks © Mars, Incorporated. Silver Tabby image is a ® trademark. Waltham® The World's Leading Authority on Pet Care and Nutrition. Whiskas® kitten food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. Contains one (1) 3-lb. bag of WHISKAS Kitten Chicken and Turkey Flavors Dry Cat Food WHISKAS Food for Kittens is formulated with DHA to support healthy brain development This wholesome kitten food contains calcium to promote strong teeth and bones This protein-rich cat food with crude protein features Vitamin E and taurine for healthy vision This kibble is specially designed for your kitten's smaller mouth Development (for kitten) AAFCO Formulated Start your kitten off on the right paw with WHISKAS Kitten Chicken and Turkey Flavors Dry Cat Food. This great-tasting, crude protein dry cat food is formulated with DHA, which is naturally found in mother's milk, to help support healthy brain development. This dry food for kittens also features key nutrients, such as calcium for strong teeth and bones, plus vitamin E and taurine for healthy vision. WHISKAS Dry Kitten Food combines mouthwatering poultry flavors, such as chicken and turkey, in a smaller kibble size that's suitable for your growing cat. Best of all, WHISKAS Kibble for Kittens offers health benefits you can see, such as healthy skin and a soft shiny coat. Give your little one a scrumptious, protein rich formula with WHISKAS Kitten Food. WHISKAS Kitten Food is specially formulated for growing kittens to support healthy brain and vision development. You know your cat better than anyone, and the WHISKAS Brand understands their nutritional needs and behaviors. That's why we're dedicated to helping pet owners care for feline companions in the best possible way. WHISKAS Cat Food delivers the protein-rich meat they need and the taste and textures they love to support your cat in every phase of life. Complete and Balanced Food for Kittens & Cats Kitten up to 12 mo.

How much do you feed your kittens on average with this?
[product:whiskas-kitten-chicken-turkey-flavors-kitten-up-to-12-months-dry-cat-food-3-lb-bag] ? Haci duerme mi gata luego de comer su comida favorita
Does anyone kittens love this? I have three who are ready for dry cat food!
Start your review of Whiskas® Kitten Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food!
My cat has been eating this for one year, I tried to give new brands but she just want Whiskas, I'm happy also with the results her fur is very good.
Enosburg Fls, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties aren't a fan of this. I'm not sure if they don't like it or they are being fussy. I wouldn't recommend this if you have fussy fur babies.
NORTH PORT
My cat loves this and is his favorite flavour. He wouldn't stop eating if that depends on him hahaha. I won't buy anything that is not this.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
when mookie was a kitten this was the first type of dry food that I used with him. he seemed to like it and it was a decent price for the size bag.
Kansas City
When our cats were babies this is all we bought then the got bored with it and stoped eating it plus one of our cats it was to rich for her tummy
Annapolis, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We try not to feed our cat too much dry food, but he likes it as a treat. He's a strange and picky boy but he hardly ever turns this down.
1244 santa maria st. los banos
Honestly the cats i have eat almost about everything they love eating cant choose so we give them new options when they run out. Not picky at all
Hazard, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Whiskas® Kitten Chicken & Turkey Flavors Cat Food uploaded by jennifer H.
My cats love whiskas they r picky eaters I have bought other foods n they will not have it! I like it because it's not too pricey an they love it
Newton
All of my cats have loved this food. It's a pretty good amount. It last long enough for me a my three cats. I recommend this to all cat owners.
El Paso
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Mis gatos adoran el sabor de sus whiskas, ellos solo escuchan que vamos a alimentarlos y corren en bola a formarse para recibir sus alimentos