Whiskas® Indoor Cat Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food

We guarantee your cat will enjoy Whiskas® Food for cats. If you are not satisfied, call us toll-free Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30 pm CST 1-800-525-5273. Please provide the package code number printed on the bag. ®/™ Trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated. Silver Tabby Kitten image and tray shape are trademarks. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners. For more information visit us at: whiskas.com. *Based on Guaranteed Analysis. **10% less fat then Whiskas® Meaty Selections® ***An individual requirements may differ from this guide. Adjust quantity appropriately for your cat especially when offering treats or snacks. Please remember that controlled feeding and increasing play and exercise can help. ****1 cup = 8 oz. Measuring Cup. 8 ways Whiskas® Food for Kittens benefits your kitten: Protein rich for lean muscles; Natural fibers to help control hairball development; Reduced fat to help maintain a healthy weight**; Dietary fiber that helps to maintain a healthy digestive system; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Essential nutrients for healthy skin and a shiny coat; Taurine to support healthy and bright eyes; The crunchy texture of our kibble helps to clean teeth. Whiskas® Indoor Food for Cats Chicken Flavor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. More Protein Than Cat Chow Indoor* Chicken Flavor Complete and Balanced Food for Adult Cats

Don t give this products at your cats because is literally poison mi cat nelson died for this f...... Trash please don t givie more this trash at your cats is not good for they the veterinary of my Timmy and mi roger i was prohibited this trash
Start your review of Whiskas® Indoor Cat Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food!
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really seem to like this chicken dry food, every time I have open one they come running. I've got 3 medium sized cats. I don't have anything bad to say about the product, but yes my cats love this. I would recommend this to other cat owners
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is not liking this brand at all. She loves 9livesor fancy feast which I hate because its expensive so I thought buying this brand she would like but no. She does like the can food & treats but not the dry food.
Philadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat ONLY eats dry cat food, so it's really important that we find a food that he loves and is good for him as well.  He pretty much attacks the bag when we come home from the grocery store with this cat food.  How he smells it from the other side of the house, we'll never know!
wading river
I’ve given my cat this brand a few times and each time she’s had bad diarrhea at first I thought she ate something else or didn’t feel well but I later found out it was this food that didn’t sit well with her
All of my kitties are indoor cats so I recommend this if your cat is an indoor cat get this product. This product helps with their hair, their digestion, and keeps them happy/full. They love chicken or seafood flavored anything. It's their favorite. It doesnt have a greasy feel either like most cat foods, which is good! Other than that I highly recommend!!
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Walker, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food I feed my cat that has a sensitive stomach; she keeps it down well. A morning with out kitty puke is a good morning for me. A bag last for a while, would recommend to cat owners who have cats with sensitive stomachs.
Paducah, KY
This cat food has everything my cat (summerset) needs as an indoor cat she needs different amounts of proteins and weight ballance and it helps keep her as fit and healthy as an indoor/ outdoor kitty.
Brooklyn, NY
My cat enjoys munching on these. His bowl gets empty pretty fast when I give him some. Easy clean up if he drops it. For sure my pet enjoys this and it does meet my expectations. Definitely recommended for other pet owners.
Pikeville
My cat loves this food! It keeps her very healthy and full of energy! It is one of her favorite brands and flavors of foods! I would recommend everyone to buy this food! It’s a great buy and great price! AWESOME!