Whiskas Indoor Cat Chicken Flavor Adult 1+ Yrs Dry Cat Food 3 Lb Bag uploaded by Zainab K.

BY WHISKAS

This is far from your ordinary kibble, perfect for your extraordinary cat. Double-basted, with a light and crunchy texture, whiskas® 100% nutritionally complete dry cat foods feature a delightful surprise: flavorful nuggets with crunchy outer shells and soft, tasty centers. These playfully delectable dinners are available in three scrumptious varieties: whiskas® meaty selections® food for cats of all ages, whiskas® indoor cat food for adult cats, and whiskas® food for kittens with chicken and turkey flavors. see more...

Whitney W.
New Bern, NC
My cat loves this brand , it really keeps down the hair balls and her coat is always shiny! The price is good and you can always find coupons ! ( I am a couponing Queen) I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a brand that is affordable and healthy still for your fur-baby !
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
My indoor Siamese cat is picky about the dry food he eats. He seemed to like this one but it was not his favorite brand. It is affordably priced. I have not compared it to other brands who claim to have more "natural" ingredients.
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
My cat loves this food! I like that it's formulated for an indoor cat. The price is reasonable. My cat is a short hair about 5 years old and she appears healthy while on this product. Some foods she would leave in her bowl but this is a guaranteed empty bowl each time
Emma L.
Denison , IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats swam to enjoy this food. It's decently priced and can last my cats a while. The ingredients in it aren't the best, but if you are on a budget it works great. Overall I would buy this product again.
Jean S.
Blain
Our 3 boys love Whiskas but it is so hard to find, the Dollar General carries it every now and then but our Walmart does not.  When I get it, I use it as treats for my furbabies.
Marlene G.
Azusa, CA
When I first got my cat, this is the cat food I was giving her and she loves it l. Then again my cat will eat anything. Price is good I think. Whenever I want to give her something really tasty I buy her this.
gina s.
Elmwood Park, IL
I love this product and I deafly will purchase again being a first-time user. It is in a big bag and is a lot of food in there for the cat and it is the best position for someone and your cat will love it
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
This is the food that my cat was eating when we got him and we just stuck with it because he was already customed to it. It is great. My car loves it and hia health is great!
Sara O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Haven't gotten this one in a bit but when I did my cat's seemed to definitely love it! I have since switched to a different brand that I get through Chewys.com & get in bulk, but this was one of the few brands that actually didn't increase hairballs that they coughed up, so, awesome :) I would buy it again.
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
This is one of the only flavors and brands of cat food that my cat would eat. It does not have an over powerful smell and it’s rather affordable. It’s easier to go with a larger bag due to the price and convenience. We keep it fresh by putting it in a plastic closable container and by the end of the bag it’s still as fresh as it was.