BY WHISKAS

Protein rich for lean muscles. see more...

Kristina v.
Kristina v.
My cats love whiskas. We have tried other brands this past year but we seem to to come back to this one. My oldest cat is 13 and she battles a sensitive stomach and vomits with certain brands of food. With whiskas it doesn't bother her stomach as much although she still has the occasional fur ball. Overall whiskas works for us!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Athens, GA
My cats aren't really what big on Whiska? I personally think the recipes are too fattening and my cats love to over eat. It's well-priced, but I prefer paying a little more so my cats get what they need.
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
My cat is very picky, doesn't appear to like tuna so much anymore. He's on specific hard food due to urinary struggles being hit by a car. He seems to have recently steered away from liking any wet food.
laura T.
laura T.
Its an okay cat food. It wouldn't be my first choice, but it kept my kitty kitty's belly full when we were in a bit of a financial pinch. she loved the flavor! so that's a big plus!
jacqueline p.
jacqueline p.
Haines City, FL
My cats seemed to enjoy this brand and flavor. every meal time they eat it up licking the bowl clean as can be. its decently priced as well. i definitely recommend this product.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Monument, CO
Lasted a long time for our single feline. She prefers her wet food or her rabbits she hunts, but Yogi will chow down on her kitty cereal if it's this.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
My cats like this food. They really dive into a fresh new bag. I think they like chicken flavor, but have a preference for seafood varieties.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort worth, TX
My cat refuses to eat this food I'm not sure why she just turns her nose up at this. Perhaps I'll try another brand or see if she will adjust
Shawna K.
Shawna K.
Midland, MI
💯 percent perfect! 👌 truly amazing company and love the brand i will continue to buy it because my cat loves the brand herself
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Our cats seem to enjoy this food, and I have purchased this several times while at the store. I would definitely recommend it.