Whiskas Indoor Cat Chicken Flavor Adult 1+ Years Dry Cat Food 6 Lb Bag uploaded by Kelly P.

BY WHISKAS #42 in Cat Food & Treats

Protein rich for lean muscles. see more...

Kimlie L.
Queens , NY
Whiskas dry cat food is a life savor! My cat really enjoys this food. She eats up the whole bowl everyday and my cat is very picky. The pricing is very affordable. I have a black house cat idk the species. Yes I recommend this to every cat owner your cat will practically beg you for this food.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
My cat absolutely loves this, she won't eat anything else. I have a 3 years old Calico, she's a brat and sassy. She will starve if I try to substitute her meals or give me death stares. I will buy this until they discontinue or she goes to kitty heaven
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert
Whiskas dry cat food is not a favorite in my kitties but is a great value if you don't have picky eaters! This food it small enough for cats and kittens to eat and available at Wal-Mart.
Danisha T.
My Cat loves it. He will not stop eating it. As for the price with coupon was in with reason. My cat is a manex mix. We can't wait to see what you come up with next. So yes it meet all we were looking for Thanks so mach for having something that we like to eat . Yes my car would have me buy it again
Chrisara T.
Guelph, ON
My cats, (Smokey, Tiny & Shadow) love this product.
I love it as well because it has less fat in it, which is good as my 3 fur babies don't go outside, and are less active than kittens, so a less fat food is better for them.
I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has indoor cats.
Nallely J.
I actually buy these on occasion because I find them at the dollar store. My cats seem to like it just fine. It's worth the dollar I pay for them. I believe it lives up to it standards. I don't regularly feed my cats with it, but it's cheap and easy to find if I am on a budget.
Ashley H.
Rossville, GA
Pet Lover Expert
My cat is fat and doesn’t care what he eats as long as he eats. This bag got the job done for him. He seemed happy with this food. He purred when I put some down and probably ate this food too quickly! I would recommend to people who haven’t yet chosen a specific brand.
sidney k.
victorville, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My cat seems to really enjoy this. It lasts him quite a long time, and is affordable too. I find it at petco and petsmart. It's healthy, and my cat seems to be very happy with it! He loves it. I have bought this numerous times, and will buy again.
miranda j.
Richlands, VA
i really like this product bc it is a hard kind of cat food instead of a soft food that keeps the cats stools from being too messy.  i have a black and white cat.  the price is a good price for food.  I would recommend this to cat owners bc it is a good brand and value
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My cats eat it but they eat almost anything put in front of them. I highly recommend reading the ingredients to know you aren’t feeding your cats food with a ton of fillers and just tricking their bodies rather than giving them nutrients!