BY WHISKAS #42 in Cat Food & Treats

Protein rich for lean muscles. see more...

Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Athens, GA
My cats aren't really what big on Whiska? I personally think the recipes are too fattening and my cats love to over eat. It's well-priced, but I prefer paying a little more so my cats get what they need.
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
My cat is very picky, doesn't appear to like tuna so much anymore. He's on specific hard food due to urinary struggles being hit by a car. He seems to have recently steered away from liking any wet food.
jacqueline p.
jacqueline p.
Haines City, FL
My cats seemed to enjoy this brand and flavor. every meal time they eat it up licking the bowl clean as can be. its decently priced as well. i definitely recommend this product.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
My cats like this food. They really dive into a fresh new bag. I think they like chicken flavor, but have a preference for seafood varieties.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Our cats seem to enjoy this food, and I have purchased this several times while at the store. I would definitely recommend it.
Patty F.
Patty F.
Humble, TX
This bag if food last me a good month; my cat also seems to really love this dry food so I'd say its great
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Titusville, FL
I honestly don't like this food for my cat. My cat just doesn't eat as well as she does Purina.
Danisha T.
Danisha T.
My Cat loves it. He will not stop eating it. As for the price with coupon was in with reason. My cat is a manex mix. We can't wait to see what you come up with next. So yes it meet all we were looking for Thanks so mach for having something that we like to eat . Yes my car would have me buy it again
Chrisara T.
Chrisara T.
Guelph
My cats, (Smokey, Tiny & Shadow) love this product.
I love it as well because it has less fat in it, which is good as my 3 fur babies don't go outside, and are less active than kittens, so a less fat food is better for them.
I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has indoor cats.
Nallely J.
Nallely J.
I actually buy these on occasion because I find them at the dollar store. My cats seem to like it just fine. It's worth the dollar I pay for them. I believe it lives up to it standards. I don't regularly feed my cats with it, but it's cheap and easy to find if I am on a budget.