Whiskas Grilled Cuts with Turkey in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY WHISKAS

Whiskas® Grilled Cuts™ With Turkey in Gravy.
New!
Antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
Food for cats. see more...

Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
Whiskas, is cat food that my picky cat of 14years absolutely loves..If you want gravy los of it, just add the amount of water with the food to make delicious gravy. As my cat has gotten older she loves more water with her food, it may be food from a can, or dry cat food. But Whiskas has great flavor and texture she loves, always cleans her plate, I highly recommend this cat food.And the price is very very reasonable, especially if you are on a budget.
April H.
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Kylee K.
South bend , IN
The cat food is average. Can’t really tell if my cat likes it more than others but my vet said it was a good brand so the price is worth it. I always mix it with dry food to help save money because wet food can get costly!
Ashley A.
Turlock, CA
My male cat adores this food. He jumps every time I bring some home as a special treat for him. He is both indoor and outdoor cat and enjoys eating this inside so he doesn't have to share with his sister who enjoys being outside more.
Lynette R.
My cat loves anything in gravy so when he tried this he definitely ate the whole thing. I rarely buy this for him but when I do it is like his little treat. It’s a little pricey then regular canned wet food
Rachel W.
West Jordan, UT
This is a nice break from dry cat food all the time. My cats really love wet cat food and this flavor in particular. The packing is sturdy and holds up to an impatient kitty. Overall, a great product
Samantha C.
Deltona, Fl
My kittens love these! I love them because they are no muss no fuss. The entree comes in a plastic container with a peal off foil top- the kittens can eat straight from the package with our fear of sharp aluminum edges! Makes clean up a breeze!
Mary L.
Washington, D.C.
Unfortunately, this is the only soft kitty food that makes my cat ill. Every time she has this brand with gravy she becomes sick. I do like the packaging, and it is easy to open but I am worried the quality is subpar compared to other wet cat foods with gravy.
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
I don't like the tear-off package. It's really messy compared to the ones that come in the little bowls. My cats really like the gravy sauce, but they don't seem to like turkey as much as chicken. I usually only buy this if it's on sale
Dee D.
I love to give this to my cat for the holidays. While we enjoy our holiday food with turkey he can also enjoy his own turkey and gravy. He loves it. It’s a great product and great price for the awesome quality!