BY WHISKAS

Whiskas® Grilled Cuts™ With Turkey in Gravy.
New!
Antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
Food for cats. see more...

Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Whiskas, is cat food that my picky cat of 14years absolutely loves..If you want gravy los of it, just add the amount of water with the food to make delicious gravy. As my cat has gotten older she loves more water with her food, it may be food from a can, or dry cat food. But Whiskas has great flavor and texture she loves, always cleans her plate, I highly recommend this cat food.And the price is very very reasonable, especially if you are on a budget.
Lynette R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves anything in gravy so when he tried this he definitely ate the whole thing. I rarely buy this for him but when I do it is like his little treat. It’s a little pricey then regular canned wet food
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Kylee K.
South Bend, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cat food is average. Can’t really tell if my cat likes it more than others but my vet said it was a good brand so the price is worth it. I always mix it with dry food to help save money because wet food can get costly!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love Wiskas wet cat food. Every morning I have two cats purring and following through the house until I feed them. They must love it because it's the only food they beg to get.
Cierra p.
sacramento, CA
Well, I'll be honest guys... I've never tried this stuff personally. Just not a grilled cuts with turkey in gravy kind of person. BUT, my cat seems to really like it. She gets really nice when I bring this stuff out. Almost like she's using me. Oh well. Decently priced, my cat likes it, go buy it.
Cassandra P.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Bradley loves wet food. He is only allowed to have it every once and awhile due to stomach issues. Whiskas surprisingly has never given my kitty an upset stomach or any other unsavory outcomes. It is usually on sale and i can get a good amount at a time!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really loves these. These give my cat great energy and keeps my cat healthy! It is a really good value for the price. It is a lot healthier for your cat than some other brands. I would for sure recommend this to other cat owners.
Ashley A.
Turlock, CA
My male cat adores this food. He jumps every time I bring some home as a special treat for him. He is both indoor and outdoor cat and enjoys eating this inside so he doesn't have to share with his sister who enjoys being outside more.
Ornella A.
Well I can’t necessarily speak on how good it tastes lol but my kitty seems to love it , there’s times where she does get sick but I believe it’s because she had some allergy to something specific in the meal but other than that it’s great !