BY WHISKAS

Whiskas® Grilled Cuts™ with Tuna in Juices Food for Cats.
New!
Antioxidants for a Healthy Immune System. see more...

Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Yum for kitty! Kitty deserves yummy treats to! Even if you're a dry food home every cat deserves a treat now and then and this is an affordable and tasty one that my cat loves. I buy my old cat about once a week.
Vivian C.
Gainesville , TX
My Buffy (my cat) loves whiskas cat food. She is spoiled rotten and I care very much for Buffy's health and I am very comfortable feeding her this product. She loves it! As soon as I open it she comes running!
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
My cat loves the tuna cat food! She will run from the kitchen to the other room where I feed her just when she hears me opening up the package. It is affordable and my cat enjoys it so I am always buying them.
Rebecca R.
Georgetown, OH
My cat loves it, but then again she also try to get me to feed her a can of salmon every time I make that.  What ever makes her happy is all I care about and this makes her happy so it gets five stars from me, will keep buying.
Mercedes M.
Ramsey
My three cats absolutely love this stuff. There isn't a flavor they haven't liked, but the tuna is their favorite. In terms of its competition, I would say it's pretty in line with other major brands.
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
Great yummy wet dinner for kitties who like to eat! I love that they come in ready to go containers! Easy for transport. No mess clean up! Affordable and healthy for my kitties! 10/10 would recommend!
Kalie H.
Weiser, ID
My cat Diesel goes crazy over this stuff! He scarfs it down pretty quick and always comes running when he hears the package opening. It's good value and not overly priced. I will be buying again.
Ally K.
Livonia, MI
My cat loves this product. He eats it almost everyday and never gets sick from it. The smell is kind of harsh but cats love that stuff! He scarfs it down and meows for more. Lol. Yes I would buy again.
Bellamy R.
I have two really picky cats but they absolutely love whiskas they pieces are decent size and one of my cats favorite part is the juice it comes with and he goes crazy when he see whis whiskas meal
Des B.
I have a Pure breed Siamise Flamepoint kitten he's huge with a sensitive tummy and needs all Antioxidants he can possibly get this is a great brand. He's not having any accident's as of now.