BY WHISKAS

Whiskas® Grilled Cuts™ with Tuna in Juices Food for Cats.
New!
Antioxidants for a Healthy Immune System. see more...

April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Michelle P.
My cat loved it! Surprisingly this was one of the top foods my cat would literally run to eat. My cat loved the smell, smelled it right away as soon as I would open it and would come running. I would feed my cat this every other day just to kind and try and mix it up, but this brand and flavor my cat would just eat up.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two very scrappy kittens which I rescued at 2 weeks old. They love this food , especially the flavor. Happy kitties happy mommy!! Definitely will buy again

Whiskas Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Dinner Cat Food
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats go crazy for tuna! This is an easy plastic peel back pack that is also environmentally friendly. This brand has been around for a while. Only thing I don't like so much is that if you don't open carefully it may spill, so cut open with a knife to save the trouble!
Luann L.
Carbondale, PA
My cats go crazy for when they smell tuna, even if I'm opening up a can of tuna to make for my self they both come running. I've tried other brands that market for the same thing but my cats are so picky when it comes to things and they seem to only like these.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat can smell this being opened no matter where he is in the house. As soon as the pack us opened he is meowing like crazy. The tender and moist food inside is in nice cuts. It looks like something a human could eat. Crazy, I know, but my cat loves it.
Amber W.
Warren, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Whiskas cat food seems to be a great product that my cat really enjoys. Compared to other product alternatives its alittle pricey when buying individually but seems to be very tasty for my cat. I dont know much to say about a cat food product.lol.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got the cats some of this to help mix medicine in. It’s about $2 a can at the grocery store near my boyfriends apartment, but cheaper elsewhere. We just didn’t feel like going all the way to Walmart. Cats loved it.
Rebecca R.
Georgetown, OH
My cat loves it, but then again she also try to get me to feed her a can of salmon every time I make that.  What ever makes her happy is all I care about and this makes her happy so it gets five stars from me, will keep buying.
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby girl loves this food! The price point is a little more than I'd like to pay but ya know how Fur Babies are sometimes picky so I'll try almost anything my girl will eat! My kitty seems very pleased !