BY WHISKAS

Whiskas® Grilled Cuts™ with Tuna in Juices Food for Cats.
New!
Antioxidants for a Healthy Immune System. see more...

April H.
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I have two very scrappy kittens which I rescued at 2 weeks old. They love this food , especially the flavor. Happy kitties happy mommy!! Definitely will buy again

Whiskas Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Dinner Cat Food
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Cats go crazy for tuna! This is an easy plastic peel back pack that is also environmentally friendly. This brand has been around for a while. Only thing I don't like so much is that if you don't open carefully it may spill, so cut open with a knife to save the trouble!
Luann L.
Carbondale, PA
My cats go crazy for when they smell tuna, even if I'm opening up a can of tuna to make for my self they both come running. I've tried other brands that market for the same thing but my cats are so picky when it comes to things and they seem to only like these.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
My cat can smell this being opened no matter where he is in the house. As soon as the pack us opened he is meowing like crazy. The tender and moist food inside is in nice cuts. It looks like something a human could eat. Crazy, I know, but my cat loves it.
Amber W.
Warren, OH
Whiskas cat food seems to be a great product that my cat really enjoys. Compared to other product alternatives its alittle pricey when buying individually but seems to be very tasty for my cat. I dont know much to say about a cat food product.lol.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
We got the cats some of this to help mix medicine in. It’s about $2 a can at the grocery store near my boyfriends apartment, but cheaper elsewhere. We just didn’t feel like going all the way to Walmart. Cats loved it.
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
My baby girl loves this food! The price point is a little more than I'd like to pay but ya know how Fur Babies are sometimes picky so I'll try almost anything my girl will eat! My kitty seems very pleased !
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
We took in a feral cat and she would eat this a lot. Now that we take care of her she doesn't care too much more. It's a nice treat for her now so we only give it to her once every week.
Lisa E.
Frankfort
Whiskas always keeps my cats happy! They have such a variety of flavors and different types of foods from dry to wet to treats! Its nice to get a good assortment of options so your pets don't get bored with the same things over and over! Great for kittens all the way to senior aged cats!