Whiskas Choice Cuts Seafood Selections Cat & Kitten Food - 12 CT uploaded by Amanda Q.Whiskas Choice Cuts Seafood Selections Cat & Kitten Food - 12 CT uploaded by Amanda Q.Whiskas Choice Cuts Seafood Selections Cat & Kitten Food - 12 CT uploaded by Alice C.

BY WHISKAS #15 in Cat Food & Treats

Whiskas® Choice Cuts® Seafood Selections®.
New! Easy open pouch.
12 pk.
Antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
Food for cats & kittens.
With poached salmon in sauce, Whiskas®, antioxidants for & healthy immune system, food for cats & kittens, net wt 85g (3.0 oz).
3 with poached salmon in sauce.
3 with tuna in sauce.
3 with ocean whitefish & tuna in sauce.
3 with cod & shrimp in sauce.
12-85 g (3 oz) pouches. see more...

Buy on Target
Debbie H.
08754
Pet Lover Expert
Wiskas Choice Cuts Seaford Cat& Kitten Food 12ct has been a regular in my house for sometime now. I first started using this product when I adopted my kitten and bought her home. It had been the food of choice at the kennel where I had found her. When she first came home she was only eating a third of a can and i would cover it and it would stay until the last bit was finally finished. Now 8yrs later she is still going strong only now she definitely is abto finish the can in a 2 sittings. The 12ct packages are great. And I can pick them up at my local Shoprite. And the cost is so much more cist effective than alot of the other brands out on the market. If you haven't already I highly recommend this product.
Danielle R.
New Haven
My cats enjoyed this very much. They all licked their bowls clean!! Looking at the product, it had nice sized meat pieces and the right amount of gravy (however, my cats would prefer a little more in the pouch). They seemed tender, too, as none of my cats (different ages) had any issues chewing or swallowing. I would definitely recommend this product to other cat lovers and buy it again for my own furbabies.
Cynthia S.
My cats are spoiled to death. They only like wet food and it's got to have gravy or juice in it. The more the better. If this had a little more heavy they would love it so much more they eat the gravy first and then eventually eat the meat out of it. These are around the same price point as all the other foods in the same group. Just less gravy. It does make their coats soft and shiny.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
My cats absolutely love this food! I give it to them once or twice a week and all I have to do is shake the package and they come running for it and go nuts as you open and pour it in their bowl so it's safe to safe this is very much "cat-approved" lol the price is very reasonable as well.. and I can usually always find coupons for this and end up paying little to nothing for these!
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I have two very scrappy kittens which I rescued at 2 weeks old. They love this food , especially the flavor. Happy kitties happy mommy!! Definitely will buy again

Belinda B.
Apopka
I loved this product.  My cats went crazy for it.  Even the small wasnt bad for cat food. No cons!!!  This was an awesome product and was very easy for my cats to eat.  I have larger cats and kittens all the time so it was purrfect for the kittens when it came time for them to eat solid foods.
Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Laurie H.
Manassas, VA
Pet Lover Expert
I love to buy this when traveling with my cat. Each package has the perfect amount of food my cat needs. The packaging makes it easy to store and take on the go and the food keep its freshness
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert
Louie loves these (he's my Maine coon) he can only have seafood for some reason poultry makes him puke. He loves them I however don't like the smell. I think the packaging could be better like I don't think you get all of it out of the pouches. That's really the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars.
MAYRA INGRID C.
O meu "Branquinho" o gato levado mas basta pegar um sachê desses que ele fica todo bebêzão . É muito fofo não tem quem não resista l
Valentina B.
Pet Lover Expert
Realmente le gusta a los gatos? Tengo un gato y es medio esquicito con la comida