BY WHISKAS #51 in Cat Food

Whiskas® Choice Cuts® Seafood Selections®.
New! Easy open pouch.
12 pk.
Antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
Food for cats & kittens.
With poached salmon in sauce, Whiskas®, antioxidants for & healthy immune system, food for cats & kittens, net wt 85g (3.0 oz).
3 with poached salmon in sauce.
3 with tuna in sauce.
3 with ocean whitefish & tuna in sauce.
3 with cod & shrimp in sauce.
12-85 g (3 oz) pouches. see more...

Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Wiskas Choice Cuts Seaford Cat& Kitten Food 12ct has been a regular in my house for sometime now. I first started using this product when I adopted my kitten and bought her home. It had been the food of choice at the kennel where I had found her. When she first came home she was only eating a third of a can and i would cover it and it would stay until the last bit was finally finished. Now 8yrs later she is still going strong only now she definitely is abto finish the can in a 2 sittings. The 12ct packages are great. And I can pick them up at my local Shoprite. And the cost is so much more cist effective than alot of the other brands out on the market. If you haven't already I highly recommend this product.
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This is my cats favorite cat food! He gets excited everytime he hears me opening it and putting some in his bowl. He has a sensitive stomach and this seems to be easily digestible for him which is nice. Highly recommend!
Danielle R.
New Haven, CT
My cats enjoyed this very much. They all licked their bowls clean!! Looking at the product, it had nice sized meat pieces and the right amount of gravy (however, my cats would prefer a little more in the pouch). They seemed tender, too, as none of my cats (different ages) had any issues chewing or swallowing. I would definitely recommend this product to other cat lovers and buy it again for my own furbabies.
Kaitlynn V.
For some odd reason my cat got massive diarrhea from this cat food. She has never eaten it ever since, it is a cheaper brand of cat food which could be why. Sometimes spending a little extra money can go a long ways
ruby s.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Yo cuido de unos gatitos que viven en la calle, y les compro este paquete que contienen muchos sobrecitos , ya que aveces ando de prisa y solo les vacío unos sobrecitos y listo, a ellos les encantan y tienen un olor muy agradable , les deja su pelo suave y brilloso , y a ellos les encanta el sabor , es muy práctico el empaque
Cynthia S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are spoiled to death. They only like wet food and it's got to have gravy or juice in it. The more the better. If this had a little more heavy they would love it so much more they eat the gravy first and then eventually eat the meat out of it. These are around the same price point as all the other foods in the same group. Just less gravy. It does make their coats soft and shiny.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
My cats absolutely love this food! I give it to them once or twice a week and all I have to do is shake the package and they come running for it and go nuts as you open and pour it in their bowl so it's safe to safe this is very much "cat-approved" lol the price is very reasonable as well.. and I can usually always find coupons for this and end up paying little to nothing for these!
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Easy to use. Nice serving sizes. Use at a treat for my cats. Not an everyday meal for them. I prefer dry food but as a special treat I mix the dry with one of these pouches. Purchasing in a box saves a bit and last us a whole since they don't get if daily.
Belinda B.
Apopka, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved this product.  My cats went crazy for it.  Even the small wasnt bad for cat food. No cons!!!  This was an awesome product and was very easy for my cats to eat.  I have larger cats and kittens all the time so it was purrfect for the kittens when it came time for them to eat solid foods.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Realmente le gusta a los gatos? Tengo un gato y es medio esquicito con la comida
MAYRA INGRID C.
O meu "Branquinho" o gato levado mas basta pegar um sachê desses que ele fica todo bebêzão . É muito fofo não tem quem não resista l