BY WHISKAS

Whiskas® Choice Cuts® Poultry Selections.

New! Easy open pouch.

Antioxidants for a healthy immune system.

Food for cats & kittens.

12-85 g (3 oz) pouches.

12 pk.

3 chicken dinner in gravy.

3 with turkey in gravy.

3 with turkey & giblets in gravy.

3 mixed grill in gravy. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat enjoyed these Whiskers pouches alot. She loves gravy in her food, and these pouches come with extra gravy. This is one food she will go back to finish completely. I notice with other brand foods, she licks the gravy but doesn't eat the meat. So, I suppose this one is very tasty for her.
Katie M.
My cat loves this food and I continue to buy it for her. She never has any problems with the brand of cat food and she continues to enjoy it. She seems happy with it and I continue to buy it for her.
Michelle M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these. We give them to the cats once a day and they always look forward to it. Really inexpensive and this product can be found in most retailers- I purchased at Walmart. I would recommend trying this for your cats! They will very much appreciate it!
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
My cat did not like these. She would eat the gravy out of her dish and leave the chunks to dry out. She also would get a very upset stomach from these. I had bought a large box and slowly feeding them to the strays. The pouch is a very large portion.
Victoria L.
Bentonville, AR
My cats absolutely LOVE Whiskas. This product completely meet expectations being wet food, I mix it with their dry. Pro's my cats seemed to really  love the taste, Con I have to mix it with dry food because too much upsets my babies tummies. Highly recommend to other cat owners.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
We just got a kitty and she absolutely loves this food! She gobbles it down so quick and she is very picky and only likes this food. If you have a new kitty try this they will absolutely love it and won’t be able to keep it in the house.
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I haven't yet tried this product but I am looking for something new to try because we've been using nine lives and that is upsetting my cat stomach so maybe I'll give this a shot. I would buy here at my local Walmart if they have anything.
Stephanie  S.
Calexico, CA
This is my cats' favorite wet food. The portions are perfect, they keep all three of our cats (domestic short hair tortie, rag doll and mix) satisfied. They come running as soon as they hear the pack opening. I will buy again, only wish they had bigger packs.
Terrijo L.
Bellaire , OH
My cats LOVE Whiskas food and treats! As soon as they hear me opening the pouch, they come running. I love how the pouches contain just the right amount for each serving. I highly recommend this product for your fur baby.
Sabrina S.
These are my cats’ absolute favorite snacks! They are seriously obsessed. I love the packaging on these because they are so easy to take out and store. They don’t need to be refrigerated and are so quick and easy!