Whiskas Choice Cuts Poultry Selections Cat & Kitten Food - 12 CT uploaded by Lucy M.Whiskas Choice Cuts Poultry Selections Cat & Kitten Food - 12 CT uploaded by Rachael J.Whiskas Choice Cuts Poultry Selections Cat & Kitten Food - 12 CT uploaded by Rachael J.

BY WHISKAS

Whiskas® Choice Cuts® Poultry Selections.

New! Easy open pouch.

Antioxidants for a healthy immune system.

Food for cats & kittens.

12-85 g (3 oz) pouches.

12 pk.

3 chicken dinner in gravy.

3 with turkey in gravy.

3 with turkey & giblets in gravy.

3 mixed grill in gravy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My cat enjoyed these Whiskers pouches alot. She loves gravy in her food, and these pouches come with extra gravy. This is one food she will go back to finish completely. I notice with other brand foods, she licks the gravy but doesn't eat the meat. So, I suppose this one is very tasty for her.
Erin E.
Grand Blanc
My kitten loves the taste of this food. He's pretty finicky when it comes to what he wants to eat, and it can be a challenge to find food he will even touch. It's also affordable, which is wonderful because I'm a full time student, and don't always have big bucks to drop on kitten food.
Kimberli R.
Alvin, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I love giving this food to my fur babies! I dont give them wet food all the time but these small little packages make the perfect special treat for them. They are very reasonably priced. The cats seem to love them and my kitties are super picky and dont like a lot of foods.
Michelle M.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love these. We give them to the cats once a day and they always look forward to it. Really inexpensive and this product can be found in most retailers- I purchased at Walmart. I would recommend trying this for your cats! They will very much appreciate it!
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
I've used these for every cat that I've ever had. They all love the taste. I like that the gravy is a perfect amount and that there are so many different flavors to chose from. I love that the price isn't outrageous. I will continue to buy them as long as I have cats
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
My cat did not like these. She would eat the gravy out of her dish and leave the chunks to dry out. She also would get a very upset stomach from these. I had bought a large box and slowly feeding them to the strays. The pouch is a very large portion.
Victoria L.
Bentonville, AR
My cats absolutely LOVE Whiskas. This product completely meet expectations being wet food, I mix it with their dry. Pro's my cats seemed to really  love the taste, Con I have to mix it with dry food because too much upsets my babies tummies. Highly recommend to other cat owners.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
We just got a kitty and she absolutely loves this food! She gobbles it down so quick and she is very picky and only likes this food. If you have a new kitty try this they will absolutely love it and won’t be able to keep it in the house.
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
Pet Lover Expert
I haven't yet tried this product but I am looking for something new to try because we've been using nine lives and that is upsetting my cat stomach so maybe I'll give this a shot. I would buy here at my local Walmart if they have anything.
Stephanie  S.
Calexico, CA
This is my cats' favorite wet food. The portions are perfect, they keep all three of our cats (domestic short hair tortie, rag doll and mix) satisfied. They come running as soon as they hear the pack opening. I will buy again, only wish they had bigger packs.