BY WHISKAS

Whiskas® Flavor-Lock™ pouch seals in the freshness and nutrients cats enjoy for a fresh meal every time. see more...

• Is this good for a 4 months old kitten3 Answers
  • What best dry food for 6 months cat ?!6 Answers
  • I have cat 3 years persian what is best dry food for him ...4 Answers
WHISKAS CHOICE CUTS Pouch Chicken Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 3-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)
Ksenia T.
Weehawken, NJ
I wanted to edit this review because my poor cat has been throwing up pretty regularly after eating Whiskas. He never used to throw up, but for the past couple months he was vomiting maybe once a week, and I attributed it to hairballs. In the last 3-4 weeks, he's been vomiting with greater frequency, to where I found puddles every other day. I obviously freaked out and took him to a vet, who couldn't find any problems with him and recommended I try switching his food a while prior to doing bloodwork to investigate other gastric causes. I cut out Whiskas and stuck with my Friskies pouches, and guess what? Not a single hint of upset stomach in 1.5 weeks. I'm not sure if it's a bad batch or what, but I've officially struck Whiskas from any of my purchasing for the foreseeable future.

Old Review: Of all the cat foods I've tried, my baby goes for the whiskas packets, and one other brand. He goes wild for them, unlike fancy feast. His coat has been wonderful and shiny, and he is always energetic and eats plenty. Very happy with this food, and buy as an Amazon subscription item.
Heather M.
Apopka, FL
We have three wet food fanatics in the house, and let me tell you the pouches are where its at. No more having to fight off the cats with the spoon youre trying to serve them with! Just rip open the pouch and pour and then stand back. Youd think I was feeding tigers! They love the flavor and cant seem to get enough!
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
WHISKAS CHOICE CUTS Pouch Chicken Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food is one of my favorites f or my girls they seem to really like it they wiil eat it all and i love to see how they even meow in appreciation the price is so economical at walmart and it is worth it since they love it as well I definitely recommend this product
Brittany L.
Welch, WV
My cat absolutely loves this stuff. I make sure to keep it on hand because it keep my fur baby happy! It seems to settle well on his stomach and he really enjoys it. It’s very affordable. I recommend this to any cat owner!
Miranda V.
This is my cats favorite cat food! He gets excited everytime he hears me opening it and putting some in his bowl. He has a sensitive stomach and this seems to be easily digestible for him which is nice. Highly recommend!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
All of my cats have always preferred this over most brands. It’s not cheap but affordable. I have a Siamese kitten (Cassie) and she loves it. She’s a little spoiled and I’ll continue to buy this. Highly recommend. It’s also good if you need to mix meds in, covered the taste.
April H.
My cat really likes this product. It is comparable in price to other cat food brands. It is easy to find at most major retailers and the packaging is simple and cute. The quality of food looks good compared to cheaper brands.
Afton L.
Kannapolis, NC
My cats are super picky when it comes to their food, this product here has been a huge hit in my house with my babies though. They love the wet gravy, and the choice cuts are like giving my babies steak and hamburger, and makes me proud to see them happy and full ;) . However, I must say this isn't their favorite brand but i do recommend it to other pet owners.
Jennifer M.
Adelanto, CA
My cat Wentz is in love with this cat food. I have tried other products and it gives him the runs and with this item he is good. He loves to purr against me when he hears me open the can. I keep buying it.
Jacqi G.
Kingston, PA
My kitten loves all the different flavors of this food. I really like the price. Its normally priced decent, but it's even better when its on sale, which is quite frequently!
Yousra M.
Cairo, Egypt
What best dry food for 6 months cat ?!
Elham I.
Cairo
I have cat 3 years persian what is best dry food for him can anyone help me
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these better than the cans? Are these easier or more of a hassle?
Rania A.
2025 Hendrickson St
Is this good for a 4 months old kitten
Asma K.
HI IS THIS OK FOR MY 3 MONTH OLD CAT?