Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodWhiskas
Choice Cuts Chef's Favorites Variety Pack 2 Wet Cat Food - 24pk

WHISKAS Choice Cuts Chef's Favorites Variety Pack 2 Wet Cat Food - 24pk

Silver Tabby image is a ® trademark. Whiskas® Flavor-Lock™ pouch seals in the freshness and nutrients cats enjoy for a fresh meal every time. Whiskas® Choice Cuts® Chicken Dinner in Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance. Food for Cats & Kittens

Would you cats like this or love it? Would you recommend this product??
Mi gatita no esta comiendo no sé si sea por la comida, cuál me recomiendan?
Start your review of WHISKAS Choice Cuts Chef's Favorites Variety Pack 2 Wet Cat Food - 24pk!
Kristina D.
Miramar, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
WHISKAS Choice Cuts Chef's Favorites Variety Pack 2 Wet Cat Food - 24pk uploaded by Kristina D.
Purchased at: Target
My cats love eating this soft food. It is in an easy open can that I use to feed both of my cats with on top of their dry food. Even if I mix it in with the hard food they try and eT every piece of soft food first. Lol. If they are happy than I'm happy!
Alley O.
Jacksonville
My cats hated these. And it smelled bad too! Wouldn’t recommend for sensitive noses and picky cats!
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
I serve these to my cats as rewards when they are good! These are a great value and not pricey! Especially when you buy the big pack! Yes my cats enjoy them very much and they did meet my expectations and I would definitely buy it again!
Tammie G.
San Antonio, TX
I went and bought a 12pk of this cat food and my cat won't touch it. I open it up, pour it in her bowl, yell out, "Opal breakfast!" and she comes running. But then she takes a few sniffs then takes a bite or two and then walks away. And it's left there all day. After several days of this, I had to go out and buy her different wet food.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
WHISKAS Choice Cuts Chef's Favorites Variety Pack 2 Wet Cat Food - 24pk uploaded by Shalayna G.
Whiskas Choice Cuts Seafood selections is great for cats and kittens which is beneficial for me because I have both of my house right now! In this 12 pack package they get 3 with Cod and shrimp, 3 with tuna, 3 with poached salmon and 3 with ocean Whitefish and tuna all four flavors are in sauce. I like it because it gives them a variety so they're not eating the same thing every single day and for the packages to be 3 ounces each I think $6 is not a bad price!
Johnice P.
nancy
WHISKAS Choice Cuts Chef's Favorites Variety Pack 2 Wet Cat Food - 24pk uploaded by Johnice P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Had to start my senior cat on a soft cat food. With Age comes tooth loss. So,We feed our senior cats this and they love it. It helps keep them maintain their weight.
Angela S.
Davisburg, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves all the flavors of this brand of wet cat food. I’ve tried many of them and he has never turned his nose up to them. He also meals for them in the morning. But I usually make it an evening snack for him. He really loves the flavors.
Chelsea S.
north richland hills
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These were on sale at one of the stores I go to and I decided to try it out on my cat and I give it to him as a treat and it's gone within one minute of putting it in his bowl. Half the time he can't wait until it's out of the little baggie. I love how they are separated by flavors and you can give a different one each time.
Kimberly M.
Asheville, NC
WHISKAS Choice Cuts Chef's Favorites Variety Pack 2 Wet Cat Food - 24pk uploaded by Kimberly M.
Inexpensive food and good quality. Protein and carbs and well made for a mutt cat! If some of the morsels were soft mixed with hard it would be good for his teeth
Hope W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
WHISKAS Choice Cuts Chef's Favorites Variety Pack 2 Wet Cat Food - 24pk uploaded by Hope W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my cats love this wet food very much. I love how it’s really mushy so if you have a kitten it can eat it. I would change the packaging because sometimes it splatters juice when opened fast. I would definitely recommend to other kitty owners. Very affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana claire Z.
il y a 2 ans
Elisabete M. il y a 2 ans
I’ve heard other people saying the same. That Wiskas doesn’t make good to the pet health but my cat love, so I give it to her like once in 2 months.