Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodWhiskas
Whiskas Chicken Flavor Indoor Cat Food

Whiskas® Chicken Flavor Indoor Cat Food

We guarantee your cat will enjoy Whiskas® cat food. If you are not satisfied, call us toll-free Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm CST 1-800-525-5273. Please provide the package code number printed on this bag. ®/™ Trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated. Silver Tabby is a ® trademark. Contains (4) 3-lb. bags of WHISKAS Indoor Cat Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food Rich with crude protein and l-carnitine to help maintain lean muscles and a healthy body weight WHISKAS Dry Cat Food is nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cat maintenance Specially formulated to keep indoor cats healthy and help reduce hairball formation This protein-rich cat food has a delicious chicken flavor and crunchy texture that cats enjoy Digestive Health Skin & Coat Care Indoor cats have unique nutritional needs. WHISKAS Indoor Cat Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food gives your feline companion great-tasting nutrition in a meaty kibble they will adore. This dry, protein-rich food for cats is formulated with natural fibers that gently move hairballs through your cat's digestive system. High-quality crude protein and l-carnitine also help maintain lean muscle while burning fat to maintain a healthy body weight. Best of all, our wholesome food for indoor cats contains essential nutrients to give your cat soft skin and a shiny coat, plus taurine to keep their healthy and bright. Give your indoor cat a helping paw with WHISKAS Dry Cat Food. WHISKAS Indoor Cat Food for Indoor Cats provides complete and balanced nutrition to support digestive health, lean muscles, a healthy body weight, heart health, bright eyes, strong bones and healthy skin for a radiant coat. We have been making food for cats since 1958 and we use this experience in everything we do. We're there for the whole journey - from birth to adulthood, your cat grows with Whiskas. As well as our commitment to developing delicious products that continually improve nutrition and care for your feline friends, we're devoted to helping all cats everywhere live healthier and happier lives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whiskas® Chicken Flavor Indoor Cat Food!
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Whiskas dry cat food is not a favorite in my kitties but is a great value if you don't have picky eaters! This food it small enough for cats and kittens to eat and available at Wal-Mart.
Kimberly Y.
Shinnston, WV
My cat likes it I guess. He eats it and does fine. He’s never really told me any different. He’s usually very vocal about his opinion. If anything changes I’ll be sure to leave another review but for now hes given it the stamp of approval.
Michelle B.
New Albany, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: PetSmart
This brand is the ONLY one that, after many many trials, keeps my kitty from throwing up everywhere. Camo, my male fur baby, has a weird tummy and his hairballs are always weird with any other food. They live this formula and I have noticed for both of my fur babies it keeps their coats super shiny! Whiskas® Chicken Flavor Indoor Cat Food
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats like this food. They really dive into a fresh new bag. I think they like chicken flavor, but have a preference for seafood varieties.
Bris M.
Aurora, CO
I think my cat likes them, when I buy others he does not eat them, and these seem to love them
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
My cat absolutely loves this, she won't eat anything else. I have a 3 years old Calico, she's a brat and sassy. She will starve if I try to substitute her meals or give me death stares. I will buy this until they discontinue or she goes to kitty heaven
Alexis M.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat refuses to eat this food I'm not sure why she just turns her nose up at this. Perhaps I'll try another brand or see if she will adjust
Elena P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food. It has a nice scent and the pieces are just the right size for our furry baby.
Dana E.
Biloxi, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I’m guessing it’s delicious since the cat seems to love it. If it wasn’t good, he wouldn’t touch it.
Maria R.
Ive tried this one time for my cat but she did not like it.Its for indoor cats and my car is indoor at all times that's why I purchased this.But my car did not like it.She did eat it but I can tell she didn't like it.The way she eat the other brand I buy I can tell.

Looking for your answer?