Whiskas® Chicken Flavor Indoor Cat Food

We guarantee your cat will enjoy Whiskas® cat food. If you are not satisfied, call us toll-free Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm CST 1-800-525-5273. Please provide the package code number printed on this bag. ®/™ Trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated. Silver Tabby is a ® trademark. Contains (4) 3-lb. bags of WHISKAS Indoor Cat Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food Rich with crude protein and l-carnitine to help maintain lean muscles and a healthy body weight WHISKAS Dry Cat Food is nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cat maintenance Specially formulated to keep indoor cats healthy and help reduce hairball formation This protein-rich cat food has a delicious chicken flavor and crunchy texture that cats enjoy Digestive Health Skin & Coat Care Indoor cats have unique nutritional needs. WHISKAS Indoor Cat Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food gives your feline companion great-tasting nutrition in a meaty kibble they will adore. This dry, protein-rich food for cats is formulated with natural fibers that gently move hairballs through your cat's digestive system. High-quality crude protein and l-carnitine also help maintain lean muscle while burning fat to maintain a healthy body weight. Best of all, our wholesome food for indoor cats contains essential nutrients to give your cat soft skin and a shiny coat, plus taurine to keep their healthy and bright. Give your indoor cat a helping paw with WHISKAS Dry Cat Food. WHISKAS Indoor Cat Food for Indoor Cats provides complete and balanced nutrition to support digestive health, lean muscles, a healthy body weight, heart health, bright eyes, strong bones and healthy skin for a radiant coat. We have been making food for cats since 1958 and we use this experience in everything we do. We're there for the whole journey - from birth to adulthood, your cat grows with Whiskas. As well as our commitment to developing delicious products that continually improve nutrition and care for your feline friends, we're devoted to helping all cats everywhere live healthier and happier lives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whiskas® Chicken Flavor Indoor Cat Food!
Brighton
Have tried this with my cats a couple of times and each time they have not had a good reaction to it. Not sure exactly why but have not purchase in a while because of that. I am sure it is fine as others have great reviews about it. It just doesn’t agree with my cats.
Ive tried this one time for my cat but she did not like it.Its for indoor cats and my car is indoor at all times that's why I purchased this.But my car did not like it.She did eat it but I can tell she didn't like it.The way she eat the other brand I buy I can tell.
This product is good to put your cat in proper weight but I recommend that you review the ingredients since mine was allergic to chicken and some other ingredients in this product but that does not make it good.
Rio Rico
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats were not very impressed by this food. I found that they were not eating as much as they do with other brands. Maybe it does not have an enticing smell. I would not recommend this product.
Fayetteville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats live this stuff. We use the indoor formula, because for the most part they are indoor cats. They don’t venture far. Their coats are shiny and we don’t notice hairballs.
North Carolina
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this they are so sensitive and throw up anything else. They love to eat it and food dyes really hurt them. I have truly tried everything else and this is the best, would definitely recommend and very reasonable.
Silver Spring , MD
My cat truly love this whiskas indoor cat food I’ve tried several different brands but my cat bearly ate the other brands and then I tried this one and she would eat all in one sitting so I’ve stuck to this brand
Hamilton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is great. You get your money worth. It meets my expectations and my cats. It’s affordable and it lasts a while. My cat refuses to eat anything other than this brand. I would recommend this to others
New Bern, NC
My cat loves this brand , it really keeps down the hair balls and her coat is always shiny! The price is good and you can always find coupons ! ( I am a couponing Queen) I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a brand that is affordable and healthy still for your fur-baby !
Rossville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is fat and doesn’t care what he eats as long as he eats. This bag got the job done for him. He seemed happy with this food. He purred when I put some down and probably ate this food too quickly! I would recommend to people who haven’t yet chosen a specific brand.