BY WHISKAS #17 in Dog Food

Whiskas® Catmilk™ for Cats and Kittens.
Easy to digest.
98% Lactose reduced.
Quality sealed drink. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Whiskas cat milk is what I used for the kittens that I raise from 3 weeks old it's easy to digest because it's 98% lactose reduced it has no artificial flavors or colors and has calcium to help build healthier stronger teeth and bones. The number one ingredient is milk and I can get three 200 mL containers for $3.89 at my local grocery store!
Kala G.
Campbellsville
Review for: Drink For Cats And Kittens 6.75 oz more...
Im so happy this product exists! I got my kitten at a liftle over 3 weeks from a friend. His mom abandoned him and he was dying it was winter! I took him in and went and bought this right awayy! He was up and running in 2 days! My baby is now over 2 years old. I believe the nutrition in these drinks helped give my baby a chance. I highly recommend for kittens.
Irian C.
Guys, my kitty goes crazy for this milk! My kitty is already considered an adult cat being 1 year and a half. Juan Pablo, Yes go ahead and smile. Juan Pablo, literally already know how the milk looks like and does not stop crying every time I unpack them and put them in the fridge for him. These milks can be served just as is or cold, up to you. For Juan, he loves his beverages cold or he won't drink them. I try to only feed him the most healthiest things ever and try to do research before purchasing something for him. These milks are super good for them. It add shine to their coats, gives them all the nutrients they need on a weekly basis. So cat Parents, trust me and purchase this one.
Glorya T.
Our cats love this cat milk, even though it says, “for kittens”. The milk is easy for them to digest and doesn’t have a dissimilar smell to regular milk when I pour it and leave it in a dish for the cats. I was worried that the light brown color would mean the cats wouldn’t like it or it would smell, but I was instead left impressed! My husband is so happy with how the cats go after the milk as a treat that he always asks to get more for them at the store. Great product!
Dominique M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This milk was a life savor when I found my rescue kitten. He is no longer a kitten now, but he is a healthy 3yr because of this milk. It provides great nutrition and helps with the health of your feline friend. Every now and then I purchase this as a treat for my fur ball. He loves the stuff! Whiskas Catmilk for Cats and Kittens - 3 PK
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
when I first adopted my first cat, she was too little to eat just regular wet food. she was also VERY scared, and i remembered how the people who had her first gave her whiska's cat milk. i bought it ASAP (and even bought a cute lil' dish for it, too!)

anyway, Foxxy Cleopatra (my cat, lmao) came right out from her hiding spot. it's a good price for the amount you get, and cats love it.
Cory H.
dale
This stuff is amazing! I used to work at an animal shelter, and we would get tons of tiny little kittens who didn’t have a mom. We would feed them this kitten milk mixed with a tiny bit of wet food, and they ate it up! They LOVED THE MILK. We would also feed just the milk to momma cats who came in who where malnourished. It worked wonders! No cat has ever turned it down.
Natalie J.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Back in July we found some kittens down at our dock. A neighbor informed us their mother had been hit by a car and picked up by animal control. We brought them home and after a quick trip to Walmart I was able to locate this product. The kitten quickly drank up all I offered and wanted more. It was very easy on their tummies and easy on my wallet.
Brandyce N.
This is an amazing supplement for temporary nursing kittens until you can get infant kitten milk. This has helped many many kittens in times of emergency rescues. If your adult cat isn't eating well after being sick or surgery, this can also stimulate their appetite and fill their bellies. I can't imagine life without Whiskas Cat Milk! I'm grateful for this product and I will definitely continue buying it!
Lauren U.
Grove City, PA
 Love this drink my cat is usually pretty picky but even she was interested from the moment I poured it on the dish!  Only downfall is I wish the packaging amount was smaller. My cat will only drink about half of a container before it goes bad.  Overall this is a low-cost treat to give your cat without being super high in calories