BY WHISKAS #9 in Cat Food & Treats

Whiskas® Tender Bites® Favorite Selections Cat Food.
Tasty lappable gravy.
Antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
Food for cats & kittens.
Favorite selections.
3 chicken dinner in juices.
3 with ocean whitefish & tuna in juices.
3 with turkey & giblets in juices.
3 with beef in juices. see more...

Buy on Target*
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert
Whiskas Choice Cuts Seafood selections is great for cats and kittens which is beneficial for me because I have both of my house right now! In this 12 pack package they get 3 with Cod and shrimp, 3 with tuna, 3 with poached salmon and 3 with ocean Whitefish and tuna all four flavors are in sauce. I like it because it gives them a variety so they're not eating the same thing every single day and for the packages to be 3 ounces each I think $6 is not a bad price!
Melinda S.
Mattawan, MI
This is seriously the only food that my cat will eat without throwing up. She has been sickly since we got her. We tried sooo many other brands from high end to bottom shelf and she can not tolerate anything else. I am glad we finally found one she can tolerate. Plus she meows for it all the time. I don't know what it tastes like obviously but she's satisfied. The price is extremely good and I will continue to purchase this as long as she eats it. Whiskas Cat Food Tender Bites Favorite Selections
Jayme V.
austin
Pet Lover Expert
Cats absolutely love this stuff, but The only issue with pretty much any wet food as that it causes the litter box to be about 1 million times worse to deal with and harder to hide the order. However it is very good for your cat and they adore it for more than dry food. I give some to my cat sometimes as a treat but unless you want to change her litter box excessively or have some kind of solution I haven’t heard of stuff like this should be given in moderation just go for blue Buffalo if you want to give you cut the healthiest food on a regular basis
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
I serve these to my cats as rewards when they are good! These are a great value and not pricey! Especially when you buy the big pack! Yes my cats enjoy them very much and they did meet my expectations and I would definitely buy it again!
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
I like the convenience of the bags. My cats don’t like this brand as much, but they will eat it happily. The bags are nice because i don’t use the entire package in one sitting. It would be nice if they had a zipper for leftovers.
Krissandra O.
Norfolk, VA
Pet Lover Expert
I liken this product to junk food. Children love junk food just like cats love junk food, but as parents it is our responsibility to make sure they moderate their intake of such foods. I purchase this wet food only in the case that I cannot afford a better quality food.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Pet Lover Expert
I dont have a cat anymore but when i did she loved this stuff plus the dog did also lol . they have all kinds of flavors beef chicken seafood which ever you cat loves. They are affordable can buy in a pack or singles.
Fran D.
Harrisburg
Review for: Food For Cats & Kittens
I like to think she loves this product because she eats the entire bowl. When she wakes me up at night once gravy this is the perfect product to get her she will go back to sleep immediately after eating.
Lorin B.
Hollywood, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Growing up I always had cats and boy oh boy do they love to eat.
I used to spoil them and every time get them snacks and different types of food just to try something new.
My cats are very picky about what they eat..
I bought this for them a few times and came to conclusion that only the female is eating it.
I never had a problem with this product, I believe it's really good.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!