BY WHISKAS #90 in Cat Food

Whiskas® Tender Bites® Favorite Selections Cat Food.
Tasty lappable gravy.
Antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
Food for cats & kittens.
Favorite selections.
3 chicken dinner in juices.
3 with ocean whitefish & tuna in juices.
3 with turkey & giblets in juices.
3 with beef in juices. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Whiskas Choice Cuts Seafood selections is great for cats and kittens which is beneficial for me because I have both of my house right now! In this 12 pack package they get 3 with Cod and shrimp, 3 with tuna, 3 with poached salmon and 3 with ocean Whitefish and tuna all four flavors are in sauce. I like it because it gives them a variety so they're not eating the same thing every single day and for the packages to be 3 ounces each I think $6 is not a bad price!
Melinda S.
Mattawan, MI
This is seriously the only food that my cat will eat without throwing up. She has been sickly since we got her. We tried sooo many other brands from high end to bottom shelf and she can not tolerate anything else. I am glad we finally found one she can tolerate. Plus she meows for it all the time. I don't know what it tastes like obviously but she's satisfied. The price is extremely good and I will continue to purchase this as long as she eats it. Whiskas Cat Food Tender Bites Favorite Selections
Trish D.
Reno
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We buy this food for our cats as a treat and they absolutely love it. The price is great for what you get and the cats definitely love the flavor. We highly recommend this product for your kitties and I think it is just as good as the more expensive brands.
jordan l.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Food For Cats & Kittens 1.02 kg; 2.25 lb, Food For Cats & Kittens 2.04 kg; 4.5 lb more...
My cat loves these! We give him one pouch at night for “dinner” and he loves it! When we first got it for him he wouldn’t eat it, so we mixed it with his dry food just so he would eat it. Totally recommend towel my friends with cats and other cat owners!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Food For Cats & Kittens more...
My rescued boys love this wet food. We usually feed them the wet food in the morning and the dry food later in the day. During the weekend we like to sleep late, but it's almost impossible to go past 7. By now the kitties know that they won't get fed until we're up, so they jump on the bed and meow on my ear or nibble my fingers. Lol. It's so sweet that I can't get mad.
Miranda V.
Review for: Food For Cats & Kittens 1.02 kg; 2.25 lb, Food For Cats & Kittens 2.04 kg; 4.5 lb, Food For Cats & Kittens more...
This is my cats favorite cat food! He gets excited everytime he hears me opening it and putting some in his bowl. He has a sensitive stomach and this seems to be easily digestible for him which is nice. Highly recommend! Will buy again
Lorin B.
Hollywood, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Growing up I always had cats and boy oh boy do they love to eat.
I used to spoil them and every time get them snacks and different types of food just to try something new.
My cats are very picky about what they eat..
I bought this for them a few times and came to conclusion that only the female is eating it.
I never had a problem with this product, I believe it's really good.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
felicia K.
Philadelphia, PA
Someone give us a few boxes of them but we tried giving them to are cat but he don't like wet food for some reason we tried abt 5 different brands when he was a kitten so I ended keeping one box to feed the stray cats around my neighborhood n the cats loved them n the other boxes we give to someone who said they would take it to animal shelter
Savannah F.
Simi Valley, CA
Review for: Food For Cats & Kittens 1.02 kg; 2.25 lb more...
My cats love this kitty food!! They also like their snacks! They’ve been eating it for a while now! They really like the flavors. The only down side is the packaging makes it so hard to get all the food out.