BY WHISKAS #91 in Cat Food

Whiskas® Tender Bites® Favorite Selections Cat Food.
Tasty lappable gravy.
Antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
Food for cats & kittens.
Favorite selections.
3 chicken dinner in juices.
3 with ocean whitefish & tuna in juices.
3 with turkey & giblets in juices.
3 with beef in juices. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Whiskas Choice Cuts Seafood selections is great for cats and kittens which is beneficial for me because I have both of my house right now! In this 12 pack package they get 3 with Cod and shrimp, 3 with tuna, 3 with poached salmon and 3 with ocean Whitefish and tuna all four flavors are in sauce. I like it because it gives them a variety so they're not eating the same thing every single day and for the packages to be 3 ounces each I think $6 is not a bad price!
Melinda S.
Mattawan, MI
This is seriously the only food that my cat will eat without throwing up. She has been sickly since we got her. We tried sooo many other brands from high end to bottom shelf and she can not tolerate anything else. I am glad we finally found one she can tolerate. Plus she meows for it all the time. I don't know what it tastes like obviously but she's satisfied. The price is extremely good and I will continue to purchase this as long as she eats it. Whiskas Cat Food Tender Bites Favorite Selections
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Review for: Food For Cats & Kittens 1.02 kg; 2.25 lb, Food For Cats & Kittens 2.04 kg; 4.5 lb, Food For Cats & Kittens more...
This is my cats favorite cat food! He gets excited everytime he hears me opening it and putting some in his bowl. He has a sensitive stomach and this seems to be easily digestible for him which is nice. Highly recommend! Will buy again
Lorin B.
Hollywood, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Growing up I always had cats and boy oh boy do they love to eat.
I used to spoil them and every time get them snacks and different types of food just to try something new.
My cats are very picky about what they eat..
I bought this for them a few times and came to conclusion that only the female is eating it.
I never had a problem with this product, I believe it's really good.
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
felicia K.
Philadelphia, PA
Someone give us a few boxes of them but we tried giving them to are cat but he don't like wet food for some reason we tried abt 5 different brands when he was a kitten so I ended keeping one box to feed the stray cats around my neighborhood n the cats loved them n the other boxes we give to someone who said they would take it to animal shelter
Jacqi G.
Kingston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten loves all the different flavors of this food. I really like the price. Its normally priced decent, but it's even better when its on sale, which is quite frequently!
Rachael M.
My cats absolutely LOVE this cat food. They both come running when they hear the crinkle of the package. I find that this is the healthiest product for my two cats to eat. Although there are a variety of different types of cat food, I find that they like this one the best. I definitely recommend purchasing it!
Lola B.
philipsburg NJ
My cat loves this food called whiskey. When I open the food can he starts running at me. He loves to eat. It is a good price and can come in a big box or 1 can. Yes cats would enjoy it and I would like to buy it again.
jdieterle13 E.
Bradenton, FL
My cat loves all things gravy. So these pouches are a no brainer for him. He leaves nothing behind so that deserves a 5/5. However, the downside is that I can never get all of the food out of the pouch. I either have to end up using a spoon or just giving up and throwing some of the chunks of food away.