Whiskas Adult Cat Meaty Selections

2 Kg - 4 Kg, Real Chicken

is this a healthy brand for my cats?
Start your review of Whiskas Adult Cat Meaty Selections!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda F.
My cats absolutely love this cat food. They go wild for it everytime they see it in their bowl. I like that they seem happy. This brand does cost a little more than some of the other brands that you can buy in the store. However the price is worth it.
Alyssa P.
Roseville, MI
Probably good for most cats, but mine turned her nose at it. Just situational thing.
ashleigh K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Well my cat likes it so i like it, I like giving my cats a treat either morning or mid afternoon. This product did meet my expectation, I wouldnt do anything else with this cat food.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I usually get this to give my cat her anxiety medication before vet and grooming appointments and she never seems to want to finish it so I had to switch to a different brand which she does just fine with. She’s picky so it’s hard to say.
brooke C.
San Diego, CA
My cat loves the meaty selections! It’s very chunky but in a good way lol and he always eats it all
Bethany J.
Allensville, KY
Used to be the only thing I fed my cats until I decided to go with something cheaper. I have two cats and they eat a lot. They aren’t picky eaters either. It’s a nice food and they never had any digestive issues with it just went with a cheaper alternative.
Kayla S.
Monroe, MI
Our 14 year old short hair domestic cat is a picky eater and she really likes this. She wants nothing to do with Blue Buffalo brand or Krave. Just wanted to let her try something different but looks like this is it!
bouchra O.
Evere
Both cats (14 y/o brother & sister) loved it - when I first poured it out, one made a beeline & the other sniffed around a bit then dove in too. We've never given them cat milk before, so this was def a good impulse buy to treat the fur babies to.
Juli R.
Alabama
La mejor opción para mimar a nuestro felinos. Mi gatito lo ama. Lo súper recomiendo para todo el mundo aunque no sea tan económico
Natasha O.
Harrow, ON
Whiskas Adult Cat Meaty Selections uploaded by Natasha O.
This is great food for our 2 cats. They always like it, they don't turn up their nose to it, and it's a great price. The only thing is that one has turned pretty fat, and for weight control and high protein it's not good for her. I'm not saying the food is what made her fat, but I'm sure it plays a factor in it, along with her being lazy and not playing as much as the other cat. That being said if your cat doesnt have weight problems then I'm sure they'll approve. Whiskas Adult Cat Meaty Selections