BY WHISH

Sugar Scrub - Whish sugar scrub is a unique blend of organic exfoliating and moisturizing ingredients that refine, polish, and pamper the skin without the greasy mess. Our formula: exfoliates with brown sugar, raspberry seed, and organic bamboo powder. Moisturizes with organic shea butter, organic raspberry butter, and organic aloe, renews with Vitamin E extract and organic avocado oil. - Sugar Scrub see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Elizabeth B.
Review for: Whish Sugar Scrub more...
I have incredibly dry skin which has always been an issue for me and this scrub has helped so much! I love Whish because of the natural ingredients and they help to keep my skin moisturized after every use. The only small complaint I have with this is because of the oils in it, I don't like to shave immediately after using it because the razor collects product even if I think I've washed it all off.
Justine A.
1952 reviews
This is the only Whish product that I don't care for. It isn't that abrasive. And it's overly thick. And it is hard to scoop out because it is like butter consistency.
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
Review for: Whish Sugar Scrub more...
This sugar scrub is an amazing gift! It smells great and exfoliates the skin so well. I would gift this in a heart beat.