Whish Restoring Face Oil

by Whish

Restoring Face Oil - Whish Restoring Face Oil formula moisturizes with macadamia ternifolia seed oil, olive fruit oil, and organic starflower oil. Soothes with black currant seed oil, apricot kernel oil, and organic evening primrose oil. Prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with bakuchiol, organic rose hip oil, and organic argan oil. - Restoring Face Oil

Does this make your skin very oily? Is it worth the expensive price??
Start your review of Whish Restoring Face Oil!
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Whish Restoring Face Oil uploaded by Kelli B.
I love the Whish Beauty Restoring Face Oil with Bakuchiol. Bakuchiol is a plant extract that offers the same benefits of a retinol, without the side effects. This beautiful face oil absorbs quickly into my skin and helps give my skin a more youthful appearance, as it helps considerably with my skins elasticity, gives a smoother texture, and diminishes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
angel G.
Haltom City, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This face oil goes on light and spreads liberally. Once your skin drinks it in your face feels smooth, hydrated, and refreshed.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
Whish Restoring Face Oil uploaded by Lauren B.
Love this face oil! It's light but effective - I'll add a couple drops to my moisturizer for added glow. It's also small enough to get through TSA at the airport - so necessary!!
B. W.
Eustis, FL
This is great I love how my skin feels with this. I love this brand it smells great ontop of being a good product
Morgan S.
Marcellus, NY
I love this stuff. One drop mixed in with my foundation and it makes my skin look better. It is gentle on the skin.
Gabrielle M.
Love this product. It is a little bit expensive, but worth it. The Whish line of products is amazing and all have a neutral smell. The packaging is very simple but sweet. I received this as a trial for testing purposes. There is no need for improvement.
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative this is my address Name: chourok sebbah Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19 Zip code : 20802 city: Martil country: Morocco
Ask a question to the Influenster community...