BY WHISH

Repairing Eye Serum - Whish Repairing Eye Serum reduces the appearance of fine lines with Bakuchiol, Organic Rose Hip Oil and Organic Argan Oil. It reduces puffiness with Organic cucumber fruit extract, Superoxide Dismutase and Organic aloe vera. Firms & tightens with beta glucan, Organic grean tea and Soybean protein. - Repairing Eye Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
An hour after I applied this eye serum as directed my entire under eye are started burning and swelling. I immediately washed it off but my skin continued to burn and swell. I had to take Benadryl and apply an ice pack to get my face looking normal again. I have no allergies and my skin is not typically sensitive. Some ingredient in this formula caused this reaction. I won't buy this again!
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Pretty sure this is just water in a bottle. It's gotten excellent reviews on other sites, but I'm just not seeing it. I've been using it as directed yet I've experienced better results from things I've bought at dollar stores.
Caitlin P.
Purcellville
Seeing less fine lines around my eyes and healthier, firmer skin. Love that this brand is organic and jumping bunny certified.
Adrienne B.
Again another product that I love. I use about 3 to 4 times a week. It lessens the puffiness and dark circles