BY WHISH

For amazingly moisturized skin, Whish has created a truly indulgent body cream with a unique triple antioxidant-based formula. This fully loaded lotion both softens and soothes the skin while also helping to replenish and firm. Benefits:- Moisturizes with organic shea butter, organic raspberry butter, organic aloe- Firms with organic seaweed extract- Purifies with organic rice bran oil. Brand: Whish. Style Name: Whish 'Pomegranate' Body Butter. Style Number: 389166. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
The scent is absolutely amazing! It's kind of a strong scent at first but it soaks into the skin really well and leaves a very light smell. It makes my skin feeling soft and smooth. I would highly recommend this!
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I love this body butter! It makes my skin so soft and smells amazing. I've also used the blueberry and the lavender ones. They definitely smell equally as good. It's thicker than regular lotion, so I think it does a better job at moisturizing your skin and making it feel soft.
Julia S.
Ehhh, it's okay! Not like a go-to moisturizer or anything. There's a lot of hype on this brand, but I don't really understand why. The scent is pretty strong and doesn't pair well with any of my perfumes. I got a sample in my Birchbox and definitely wouldn't buy the full size.
Anne Michelle J.
I got this lotion in a birchbox and it was pretty forgettable. It moisturized well, it had a somewhat sweet scent, and I like that it didn't feel greasy or oily like some body butters leave you. However, this was more lotion than body butter and I wouldn't buy it again.
Tara T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this!! It is definitely a must and this price is just right you can’t beat that

Love this product!!!
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
I loved the way it smelled! It wasn't too overly sweet like a lot of fruity body butters I have tried. Unfortunately, its great ingredients & scent do not make up for the lack of benefits this gave my skin. It was just too watery for me to consider it a butter and a little does NOT go a long way. The sample was used up very quickly and the moisture didn't last long enough for me in the wonderful, dry, winter weather we had. It's mediocre at best & there are too many other, better, body butters & lotions out there that are more moisturizing & last much longer on my skin.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body butter. It smells amazing and is super moisturizing. I absolutely love the Whish brand and all of their scents.
Amber Dawn H.
Smelled great and in general left my skin feeling soft and smooth, not the best lotion ever but it got the job done
Lauren M.
Kennett Sq, PA
The perfect lotion to use for moisture without the oily aftermath. I got this product in my Birchbox as a sample and hope to buy the full size soon. Great smelling.
Heather F.
Amazing scent,laasts a long time! this left my skin feeling so soft and helped my dry skin!