BY WHISH

For amazingly moisturized skin, Whish has created a truly indulgent body cream with a unique triple antioxidant-based formula. This fully loaded lotion both softens and soothes the skin while also helping to replenish and firm. Benefits:- Moisturizes with organic shea butter, organic raspberry butter, organic aloe- Firms with organic seaweed extract- Purifies with organic rice bran oil. Brand: Whish. Style Name: Whish 'Pomegranate' Body Butter. Style Number: 389166. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Marie B.
Marie B.
I love this product but I gave it a three out of five because I have this product in three scents and this is the one that I reach for the least out of all three. I would recommend the product but I would have to say to go to Ulta and test out the smells they have to offer before committing
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
I had never heard of Whish products until my Jan 2016 birchbox. I loved the formula, not oily - but perfect for its use. Did not irritate me or cause razor bumps. Would purchase this product. I received the pomegranate one and would highly recommend their products.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Smells great and moisturizes pretty well. I have a mini tube that I keep in the office and use it on my hands.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
I loved the way it smelled! It wasn't too overly sweet like a lot of fruity body butters I have tried. Unfortunately, its great ingredients & scent do not make up for the lack of benefits this gave my skin. It was just too watery for me to consider it a butter and a little does NOT go a long way. The sample was used up very quickly and the moisture didn't last long enough for me in the wonderful, dry, winter weather we had. It's mediocre at best & there are too many other, better, body butters & lotions out there that are more moisturizing & last much longer on my skin.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I LOVE this lotion! I have it on my bathroom counter right now, along with the coconut scented one! It leaves such a delicate and beautiful smell on the skin, and it's very luxurious! It isn't the most moisturizing lotion I've tried, but it is good if you have slight dryness all over!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Kennett Sq, PA
The perfect lotion to use for moisture without the oily aftermath. I got this product in my Birchbox as a sample and hope to buy the full size soon. Great smelling.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body butter. It smells amazing and is super moisturizing. I absolutely love the Whish brand and all of their scents.
autumn j.
autumn j.
Kings Mtn, NC
Omg I love this stuff. Great smell, but not as long lasting but really thick and smooth. Helps get rid of dry skin
Amber Dawn H.
Amber Dawn H.
Smelled great and in general left my skin feeling soft and smooth, not the best lotion ever but it got the job done
Heather F.
Heather F.
Amazing scent,laasts a long time! this left my skin feeling so soft and helped my dry skin!