BY WHISH

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A quickly absorbent moisturizer with a lovely pomegranate scent that is exceptionally versatile to boot. Not only can it be used to soothe and replenish your skin after shaving, waxing or laser, but it also slows hair growth. All this and it's made with organic ingredients. Imagine that. Benefits: Inhibits hair growth with chaparral extract- Moisturizes with organic aloe, organic shea butter and panthenol- Renews with hyaluronic acid and retinol palmitate. Brand: Whish. Style Name: Whish 'Pomegranate' Hair Inhibiting Gel. Style Number: 389199. see more...

Review (1)
Mo Makeup M.
All the personal body care items I use are all from Whish I like the brand overall.
When I first purchased this I didn't really expect much but surprisingly I love everything about this gel.
Firstly the packaging is so slim and sleek and, the scent is very pleasant.
Whenever I shave I don't like to put anything on my skin right after fearing irritation. With this after a fresh shave it actually is very comforting to my skin.
As for the Hair Inhibiting aspect for me, In a 7 day span I will shave once, but since ive been using this I get an extra 2-3 days before the stubble returns and its time to shave again. I don't mind that one bit
I do also like that it absorbs rather quickly and is not greasy feeling.