Whish Pomegranate Shave Crave Shaving Cream Pump 5oz uploaded by Maria B.Whish Pomegranate Shave Crave Shaving Cream Pump 5oz uploaded by Amanda O.

BY WHISH

If you're used to shaving being a drying affair, you're in for an incredible surprise. This thick whip provides a close, moisturizing shave with no drying foam. Its natural ingredients and lovely pomegranate scent leave your skin soft, smooth and pampered. Welcome to a gentle new world. Benefits:- Moisturizes with organic squalene and organic shea butter- Soothes with organic green tea extract and organic coconut oil- Nourishes with organic jojoba seed oil. Brand: Whish. Style Name: Whish 'Pomegranate' Shave Cream. Style Number: 389176. see more...

Whish Pomegranate Shave Crave Shaving Cream Pump 5oz
  • "I've never tried this fragrance but whatever you do do not get the blueberry shaving cream of this brand it smells like blueberry butter." in 3 reviews
  • "It smells great and leaves my silky soft and smooth!" in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this shave cream, it leaves your legs silky smooth and doesn't irritate sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "The scent is great and they left my legs silky smooth!" in 1 review
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Naperville, IL
This line is all natural, paraben free, sulfate free, TEA & DEA free, and petrochemical free. I first tried Whish products two years ago for a review post and they are still one of my favorite brands for shaving cream. I never get razor burn or irritation when I use this line, and it comes in a ton of great scents (almond and pomegranate are my favorite).
Megan B.
Megan B.
Yes, it moisturizes but it's a big inconvenience. I can not keep my legs dry with this product on for 2 minutes on the shower. It's a messy product and my $2 shaving cream works just as well as this $24 shaving cream. I just don't see the difference except I can immediately use my other shaving cream and it lathes where this one does not.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
OBSESSED with this shaving cream. I get in-grown hair bumps very easily and this product helped reduce those. The scent is great and makes your skin feel SO smooth after. The one downfall this product has, besides being expensive, is that it is not something you can get from the store. I had to order mine online, but it was worth it.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Middletown , CT
Sampled through the birchbox. i wanted to like it but I sadly hated it, seems very expensive for not working very well, I sampled through birchbox, I used it once then threw it out, my legs reacted badly to it and got all itchy, did not make shaving smooth, weird consistency, smelled not that good, will not be buying it again
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I received this in my birch box and all I can say is $24 for shaving cream? No thank you! I don't know about you but I don't have time to sit in the shower and not let my legs get wet for 2-3 min. Also it hardly lathered and was supper messy. I would be better off using my drug store shaving cream!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I recently tried this through birchbox but I wasn't very happy with it. It did work fairly well dispite it'd weird consistency but for the price there's no way I'd purchase full size. I've gotten cheaper ones that do a better job. So due to the price it's a miss for me.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, CA
I absolutely love this product. I have very sensitive/ dey skin and it doesn't irritate me wish is AWESOME. This product #changedmylife . r.i.p to the old me who shaved in the shower and hello smooth silky legs. Defiantly and appearance and confidence buster!!!
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
This product is amazing. Leaves skin smooth and soft. The smell is intoxicating. It's a little pricey but worth the cost. Especially since you won't have to shave as often. Tried the EOS brand and doesn't hold a candle to Whish! I recommend to all!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I enjoyed this product.
It's very moisturizing, my legs looked smoothr, while shaving in the shower I didn't feel like I was hurting my skin at all while I was shaving.
It just felt very smooth. It was nice. I may repurchase and I was satisfied.
Dee D.
Dee D.
Just purchased this from my local ULTA & the scent is literally to die for! It's given me a whole new perspective on shaving gels/creams! Definitely gonna purchase this again! The smell alone got me to buy it!
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
How fragrant is this product?
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
really need to try this! it sounds like it works great