Whish Lavender Dream Collection 4 piece uploaded by Kerri L.

BY WHISH

Samantha K.
Plano, TX
My first one was the lavender one from my ipsy bag, and at first I was disappointed. I'm not a big lotion fan as I use BBW, but this one is amazing. It's moisturizing, soft, I use it right before bed sometimes when my hands feel a bit dry and it does wonders!
Kerri L.
Rogersville, TN
I got this as a gift and absolutely loved it my skin has never been so soft after shaving my favorite one is the wish shave cream what's Special K it truly helps reduce the appearance of dark and veins and moisturizes very well
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this as a Christmas gift and it's great. I love these products. The shaving cream is wonderful. I love the scent and the feeling of these products. I would recommend these products for people that like lavender.
Leah C.
Whish is the first and only product that prevents razor bumps when I shave. My husband saw the results and stole it from me. My oldest came home from college and took the brand new tube I just bought. All have thick beards and this is the only product to prevent very painful ingrown hairs. We all use it and highly recommend it.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Both my daughters love this brand. They use it constantly. It easy to put in their purse or school bag. Does not have over powering smell. Light and fresh. Not greasy or oily. Price is reasonable.
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
I love this product. The smell is amazing and my skin feels like silk after I use it. I got this as a trial and I'll be buying the full size for my purse. There is no need for any other lotion since I found this.
Suzanne S.
Rialto, CA
Whish products are amazing. They smell so good and their lotions are super moisturizing. Try them for yourself, its luxury in a bottle..
Justine A.
1931 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I absolutely love this lavender scent from Whish. And I love these travel sizes for traveling. Whish makes wonderful products.
Alex H.
I've seen this brand on ipsy and I've wanted to try it so I bought this. Lavender is the best smell and this is a great set.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, OR
I love the scent and the formula makes my skin so soft. i love the good tube size. it lasts quite a while.