BY WHISH

Deodorant Swipe with Hair Inhibitor - Whish easy to use Deodorant swipes will refresh and protect your delicate skin. This formula: reduces odor with saccharomyces ferment and witch hazel extract, reduces hair growth with chapparel extract, and sooth with organic licorice, organic calendula, and organic chamomile.(2.0 oz. each) - Deodorant Swipe with Hair Inhibitor see more...

Heatehr E.
Antelope, CA
I purchased these wipes first through birch box and then at ulta. I sweat extensively throughout the day, I know...GROSS, and I always need to re apply my deodorant because my stress sweat cuts right through by lunchtime. These wipes make me feel so fresh and smell so good. Feels so much cleaner than re applying deodorant which can make me feel sticky and even wetter. The price is so worth it! Excellent ingredients and they cut out the stinkiest body odor. I keep them in my purse at all times, perfect for traveling.
Amy N.
Stillwater, MN
I am always searching for the perfect natural deodorant, and I also travel a lot, usually just overnight so I don't like to check my luggage. This product is perfect! I can toss a couple of wipes in my bag, no worries about getting thru security. I can freshen up when I get where I'm going, and I use in the morning. Controls odor superbly! I love Whish products and this one is as good as the rest!
Suzanne C.
Santee, CA
This product works well and controls odor and hair growth. You have to use it for a while to notice a difference. It's pricey but worth it. I use it daily and I think you need to for the inhibitor factor.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
I absolutely love these wipes. I carry them in my work bag when I'm photographing during the summer and need to freshen up after being in 100+ degree temps all day. They are fabulous!!!
Love at first swipe. Whats more Perfect for summer than the obsessive need for deodorant. Well this is an amazing little wipe that's made to refresh and protect your skin with its natural formulas. Not only only banishes oder but also slows unwanted hair growth. I highly recommend this product foe everyone.
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
These have changed my life forever. I will never be able to go back to traditional deodorant. I love that there's no residue. I can use these anytime and they travel well!