Whish Coconut Milk Shave Cream With Hair Inhibitor uploaded by Jean L.

BY WHISH

Whish Coconut Milk Shave Cream with Hair Inhibitor provides a close, moisturizing shave without the drying foam while reducing hair growth. Our formula: Moisturizes with natural squalane and organic shea butter. it soothes with organic green tea, organic jojoba seed oil, and organic coconut oil. It hibits hair growth with larrea divaricata (chapparel) extract.(5.0 oz.) see more...

Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Plymouth, PA
I received this as a sample in one of my birchboxes. It has a pleasant smell and the formula makes my skin feel soft after each use. The price isn't too bad, but I don't think I would pay full price for this to be honest. Overall though, I was happy with the sample size.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
I hate traditional shaving lotions and foams. They are awful and leave my skin dry and don't provide a close enough shave to my liking. I received this in my April Birchbox and was tempted to just ignore it. But I tried it anyway and was in shock. I absolutely loved the lavender scent, it moisturized my legs while shaving, and it gave me the closest shave ever. Plus, I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any ingrown hairs or shave bumps. I loved every ounce of it. A little bit goes a VERY long way if you use it as directed. And I love that it's not a foam. I was not compensated for this post, however I am submitting this as part of a contest. #contest
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I got a deluxe sample of this product at an Ulta sale. Honestly I hated how this product didn't lather and was kinda hard to use. I did notice that I didn't have to shave as frequently but the amount of product it took to shave seems like a waste. I would pass on this.
Jean L.
Jean L.
I've bought this shave cream several times when I could catch a sale at Ulta, otherwise it's just too expen$ive...but it works good. As a shave cream, I really like it. It is moisturizing, helps get a close, smooth shave, smells great if you like coconut, and it's natural, which is kinda rare in shave cream. As far as the inhibitor aspect, I'd say it's mediocre. Yes, after about 3 weeks of use, I noticed less hair in the same time span. But it's not a miracle or anything. I still must shave my underarms daily, and I never shave more than every other day, but now it feels like a fresh shave longer. So, it's worth it if I can find it on sale. Not so much if it's full price or if I'm broke.