Whish CC Body Cream uploaded by amanda j.

BY WHISH

CC Body Cream - Whish CC Body Cream provides instant bronze and shimmer while perfecting your skin. Whish's formula: corrects will mallow extract, primula veris extract, and bearberry extract. Moisturizes with organic aloe and organic shea butter, and soothes with yarrow extract, panthenol, and pepermint leaf extract. - CC Body Cream see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Elizabeth B.
This is the only Whish product I am not totally in love with, but I am still a fan! It doesn't give me a bronze, but the shimmer is beautiful, especially in the sun. The shimmer does transfer onto clothes which I don't love. But the cream does make my skin incredibly soft, which is a huge plus!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
I love this. I wish it was a floral or a sexier scent. The shimmer is great but will transfer to clothing. Hard to wear with dark clothing but the feeling it gives
Your skin is amazing
Sally C.
Midlothian , VA
Absolutely love all whish products. I use the body bronzer for chest., neck and face just to try and savor every bit of it. Goes on like a body butter but mediately exorbitance into the skin. Gives a great color to the skin.Totally worth every penny.
Justine A.
1950 reviews
I love this body cream! It smells great and is really moisturizing. I love all of Whish's products that I've tried.
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address