BY WHISH

Body Wash - Whish body wash cleanses and soothes the skin without harmful sulfates. Our formula: Moisturizes with organic shea butter, organic raspberry butter, and organic aloe. Cleanses with a unique combination of wheat, sugar, and corn derived ingredients. Soothes with organic cucumber, and organic marigold extract.(3.5 oz.) - Body Wash see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal S.
Seattle
Review for: Whish Body Wash more...
I am always on the lookout for good organic or all natural skincare products as well as ones that will help with my skin. so I tried this. The quality is reslly good. Not as moisturizing as the aya naturals lavender bar but almost as good. I would definitly buy this again.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
I had this product in the coconut scent. First off, I loved the scent & how it lingered on the skin. The body was was great, lathering up well & not stripping my skin of moisture. I have dry to very dry skin, so while I did not notice a lot of moisture from this product, someone with more normal skin may. If you want to spend the money to try this product, it works fine and it's nice if you want to coordinate with the shaving cream and body butter. But, I think this wash doesn't perform any better than a cheaper wash and is much more expensive so I don't see myself repurchasing. If you want to explore this brand, i would suggest the shaving cream or the body butter over the body wash.
Justine A.
2061 reviews
I love Whish body wash. Especially the lavender scent. It comes in a generous sized bottle and lasts a long time.