Whish Body Wash

by Whish

Body Wash - Whish body wash cleanses and soothes the skin without harmful sulfates. Our formula: Moisturizes with organic shea butter, organic raspberry butter, and organic aloe. Cleanses with a unique combination of wheat, sugar, and corn derived ingredients. Soothes with organic cucumber, and organic marigold extract.(3.5 oz.) - Body Wash

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Whish Body Wash!
Crystal S.
Port Orchard, WA
I am always on the lookout for good organic or all natural skincare products as well as ones that will help with my skin. so I tried this. The quality is reslly good. Not as moisturizing as the aya naturals lavender bar but almost as good. I would definitly buy this again.
Beanie L.
Cooper City, FL
This stuff smells great! It lathers into a rich foam and the coconut smell is heavenly! I have very sensitive skin and I’m amazed that I can use this product (with fragrance) without getting any irritation!
Lisa P.
I love this brand! The scent is always strong enough to notice but not overpowering nor cloying. You don’t need to use a ton either. A bottle lasts me 4-6 months.
Heather H.
I think this body wash is just okay. It moisturizes nicely but I think it set a little heavy on my skin. I had a few spots break out on my back that I would normally have. The scent was definitely coconuty. If you typically have dry skin it would probably work really well. It may have been a better product for me to use in the dead of winter.
Megan R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I had this product in the coconut scent. First off, I loved the scent & how it lingered on the skin. The body was was great, lathering up well & not stripping my skin of moisture. I have dry to very dry skin, so while I did not notice a lot of moisture from this product, someone with more normal skin may. If you want to spend the money to try this product, it works fine and it's nice if you want to coordinate with the shaving cream and body butter. But, I think this wash doesn't perform any better than a cheaper wash and is much more expensive so I don't see myself repurchasing. If you want to explore this brand, i would suggest the shaving cream or the body butter over the body wash.
Justine A.
3,034 reviews
I love Whish body wash. Especially the lavender scent. It comes in a generous sized bottle and lasts a long time.

Looking for your answer?